30

SORRY GUYS FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE! BUT I JUST GOT MY NEW LAPTOP >

SO THANKS FOR STICKING WITH IT :)

xxleighalovexx

raineluka

mayfire311

xxxlonelyxxx

123ella 123

smilebigxD

HERE IS  3 MORE CHAPTERS!!

DON'T FOR GET TO COMMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Blake's POV

I stared in horror as Jayy opened his locker. He gasped as he looked at all the roses and balloons.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. He took out the roses and smelled them. He smiled and took the balloons out. He looked at the front of his locker again at all the words I put on them. Tears ran down his face as his smile grew bigger. I smiled and watched as he smelled the roses again. Wait. The note. He didn't see it yet. He smiled and put the stuff back in his locker. He got his books out and closed his locker. We walked to his first period class. I looked after him confused. Where's the note? It should of been on the roses. Well I guess this is a good thing considering I told him I was happy for him and that I told Danny I wasn't suffering. I smiled and walked towards Jayy.

"Hey." I said. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey." he said. We walked towards our first period.

"Who were they from?" I asked. He looked up and blushed slightly.

"I don't know. There was no name or note." he said. Okay so he didn't see the note. Good. I can still get into his locker and get it.

"Why were you crying?" I asked. He looked down and then looked me in the eyes.

"No ones ever done something so sweet and kind for me before." he said. I smiled. I'm glad I'm the first. We walked into the class and took our seats. The teacher explained about how we don't have many tests to come so we have the period for free. Everyone started switching seats. I made my way to Jayy's seat and sat next to him. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He turned around and met my eyes. Oh those beautiful gray eyes. Oh how my life is empty without him.

Jayy's POV

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to meet Blake's eyes. Oh those light brown, hazel eyes I could just melt into. What am I saying? I'm perfectly happy with Danny. But I do think Blake is still cute. I'm not gonna lie. I still kind of love Blake. But just a little. Okay maybe a lot. Let's just say if I wasn't happily with Danny I would be all over Blake. He smiled that perfect smile of his with pearly white teeth. I smiled back. I really love Blake but I fell for Danny and I plan on being with him. But something is still running through my mind. Who did all those nice things for me?

Danny's POV

I sat in my math class thinking things over. I know Blake was lying to me when he said he wasn't suffering. C'mon we've been best friends for so long. I can obviously tell when he's lying and same goes for him. I sighed in frustration as everything that's happened played over in my head. I love Blake. No not in that way. A brotherly way. I didn't mean to hurt him. I just really like Jayy from the beginning. Maybe I should break up with Jayy. There is this one guy I have been keeping my eye on for a while. But it's much more complicated than just breaking up with Jayy so Blake can have him. Jayy really loves me. But he really love Blake too. I can tell by the way he looks at him and the hesitation in his eyes. The thing is that.... I'm not fully over Jayy to just hand him over like that. I still love him.

Sean's POV

Everything is so perfect yet wrong. I'm happy. My brother's happy. Danny's happy. Spencer's happy. Yet Blake isn't. I honestly love Blake like a brother and will do anything to see him happy again. I sighed as I thought things over. Everything is just so perfect except for that one little thing. It's like a puzzle. It just won't be complete without that one piece. I'm going to need a plan to get Blake and Jayy together seeing as that is the only thing that will make Blake happy again. I can hook Danny up with some other guy. This plan better work out as planned.

Spencer's POV

I watched as the clock ticked. C'mon bell I really wanna see Sean again. Something seems to be bothering him though. Everything is great isn't it? I did all I can to make him happy. I really love him. I really really do. Life is so perfect right now except for one part. Blake. It makes me sad when I see him suffering like he is. He tries to hide it but I can see it in his eyes, his movements, and the way he isn't so upbeat anymore. I miss the old Blake. And if getting Danny and Jayy broken up gets him back than so be it.

Comment

Tell me what you think