37

This chapter is for

AMYMILES13 && MISS_SHORT.

Thank you for commenting on the last chapter.

Blake's POV

"Come on Jayy! You take forever!" I yelled through the bathroom door.

"Do not!" he yelled back. I heard the shower turn off. After a few minutes Jayy come out with a towel around his waist and his hair all wet. He shook his hair wetting me in the process. He looked up and laughed at my wet face.

"Hardy har har." I said while Jayy kept laughing. I pecked his lips. I walked around him into the bathroom. I was about to undress when I forgot my towel outside. I opened the door again and saw Jayy just finished putting his boxers on. His hair was still wet but not as wet as before. I looked at him. I've seen Jayy in his boxers plenty of times but this is different. I wanted him. I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden I needed him.

I walked up to him and smashed our lips together. He kissed back and I pushed us agianst the wall. I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs and arms around my neck and waist without breaking the kiss. I led us to the bed. I laid him down on it and continued to kiss him while stroking his side. I kissed down his neck and sucked on it. He fought the urge to moan but let it out. I smiled and kissed down his body. He smelled so good considering he just took a shower.

I saw he got hard. I kissed back up his body and kissed his lips. I tugged his bottom lip gently asking for an entrance. He opened his mouth and we explored each other. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won. I don't know how considering I'm the dominant one but I didn't care at this time. He started grinding himself against me.

"Jayy..." I moaned. That was all he needed. He flipped us over so he was on top and kissed my neck. I moaned. He tugged my shirt off and smiled at the sight.

"Like what you see?" I asked with a wink. He giggled and kissed up and down my body then back to my lips. I got hard under his touch. His hands slid down my body to my belt. He tugged on it as if asking for permission. I unbuckled it for him and he slid my pants off. Both of us were in nothing but our boxers. We held each other close and grinded against each other. He kissed down my chest and stomach to my boxers line. He kissed along the line causing me to moan. He was about to take them off until I stopped him. We stopped kissing and looked at each other. Him on top and me on the bottom.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Are you even ready?" I asked. He looked me dead in the eye.

"I love you Blake and I just want to prove it." he said.

"We don't have to have sex to prove our love for each other." I said.

"But I want to." he said and pulled me back into the kiss. If he's ready than so be it. I flipped us over. Our breaths were short and our hearts starting beating fast. I pecked his lips again and slid his boxers off. He did the same to me. We were now both completely naked. I looked at him one last time. He nodded. I took the chance and flipped him so I was facing his back.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." he said.

I laid next to Jayy and held his hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he snuggled into my chest. Our hearts were beating fast but were returning to normal. We laid there for a couple minutes regaining our breath and enjoying each other's presence.

"Aww man. And I just took a shower." Jayy complained. I laughed and held him close. I wrapped my arms around him and held him protectively. I love this boy so much I would die for him.

COMMENT AND VOTE  FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.