27

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ! ITS COLLEGE APPLICATION TIME!!!!

Thanks to everyone who commented :)

Mittenrules01

XXXlonelyXXX

Fandom_of_feels

MAYfire311

LEAHBURRELL

Kanoyobanashi

Blake's POV

I stared at my ceiling in shock. What. Was. That? I sat up and a wave of pain in my head come over me. I groaned and held my head. I put my arms down and looked around. I looked at myself to see my shirt wet. I felt my cheeks which were wet too. Was I crying in my sleep? I got up and walked to my bedroom door. I peeked my head out to see who was there. Nobody. I walked out in only my boxers and walked to the bathroom. I didn't bother to close the door so I just splashed my face with water and leaned over the sink.

"Oh um sorry." I heard someone mumble. My face was soaking wet and some of my hair too. The water dripped down to my naked chest. I looked to see who it was and saw Jayy standing there. When he noticed I only had boxers on he blushed. I smiled. Maybe I still do have a chance.

"Sorry." He whispered and walked away. I smiled to my self and grabbed a towel. I shut the bathroom door and locked it.

I walked to the shower and turned it on. I stripped out of my boxers and stepped in. I did the usual thing and dried off. I looked at t he misty mirror and saw myself. I still saw a monster that does nothing but hurt people. I glared at my reflexion and looked away. Why do I have to be such a monster? Why do I have to ruin everything? Why? I wrapped the towel around my waist and picked up my boxers. I stepped out of the bathroom and dropped the boxers in the dirty laundry. I turned around and bumped into someone. I fell on top of the person and heard them grunt. I looked underneath me and saw little Jayy pinned to the floor. I chuckled and stood up. I helped him to his feet.

"Sorry." I said. He looked up to say something but blushed and looked back down. His eyes didn't leave my torso.

"Like what you see?" I teased and motioned to my upper body. He blushed a darker shade of red and looked down. I patted his head and walked to my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I turned my stereo with my iPone in it and sang along to Immortal Love by Vampires Everywhere.

"Call it love

Call it lies

Call it anything you like

I'd do anything to bring you back to life

Call it love

Call it fear

Till we all just disappear

I'd do anything to keep your heart tonight." I sang along while changing and bumping my head to the music. I heard screaming outside of my door.

"Break Break Break your head baby

Break Break Break your head

Bury all hollow prosthetic dead

With my soul I sacrifice

All my love

To save your life" I heard someone scream. I smiled. Good taste in music. I looked out of the door and saw Jayy dancing to the music in the living room. I laughed lightly and shut the door again. I got dressed and looked at the time. 10:24. I turned off my radio and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen to see a huge breakfast on the table. I saw Jayy eating and Danny cooking.

"Go ahead and grab a plate. Enjoy." Danny said. I smiled and grabbed a plate. Even though he's going out with the love of my life, Danny is still my best friend. I grabbed some eggs, bacon and sausage. I sat down at the table and started eating, I grabbed some ketchup and put it on my scrambled eggs. I started eating again then I heard a giggle. I looked up to see Jayy giggling and looking at me.

"What?" I asked with a mouthful of food. He pointed to my face. I wiped my face and looked at my hand. It had ketchup on it. I looked at him with an 'Are you serious?' look. he smiled and continued eating. I smirked and continued to eat my food. I finished and put my plate in the sink. Jayy and Danny did the same. Danny was about to wash the dishes until I stopped him.

"I'll do it. Don't worry about it." I said. He smiled.

"Thanks man." He said. Jayy and him walked into the living room. I washed the dishes and dried them. I put them in their place and walked into the living room to see Jayy on Danny's lap kissing. I hated seeing them together. But if it makes them happy, then I'll just have to deal with it. I sighed and walked to the coffee table and grabbed my keys. I walked out the door and slammed the door behind me. I walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby. I walked out to my car. I'll have to thank Spencer for getting it fixed and bring it back here for me. I was going to go to Spencer's and Sean's but I don't want to bother them. I drove to the nearest park and parked my car. I walked out onto the nice green grass and walked to the empty playground. I sat on the swings and swung back and forth. I'm the third wheel aren't I? All my friends are couples and I'm the only single person. I continued to swing back and forth and stared off into space. I watched as gray clouds started to come in. It was Sunday and it's going to rain. Emphasis on SUNday. But it's okay. I like the rain. I hate sunny days. I kept swinging back and forth as the rain started to pour. I looked up at the sky and let the rain hit my face. I smiled as I felt the rain hit my face. Out of all the sadness I have in my life, I still manage to keep a smile on and be happy for the ones that hurt me without knowing it. I love rain.

Jayy's POV

I looked out the window. Yay rain! I quickly stood up from Danny's lap and ran to my room. I opened the balcony and stood there in the rain. I smiled and looked up as the rain hit my face. I love rain.

Vote And Comment for the next chapter

Tell me what you think