36

Jayy's POV

I kissed Sean on the forehead as I said goodnight to him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Blake and I were the last to leave the party and it was already dark out. We said our final goodbyes and walked away from the house.We got into the car and drove down the road. Blake drove with his left hand on the steering wheel and his right holding my hand. I kissed the top of his hand as we passed the neighborhood.

"You know you haven't asked me." I said. Blake looked at me for a few seconds than back at the road.

"Asked you what?" he asked. I cleared my throat. I started fake coughing.

"Boyfriend." I said between coughs and cleared my throat.

"You should drink something you keep coughing." he said. I rolled my eyes. I started fake sneezing.

"Boyfriend." I said in between sneezes.

"Are you allergic to something beca-" he said but I cut him off.

"Boyfriend! I said boyfriend!" I yelled. He laughed. He leaned into me and pecked my lips.

"I heard you the first time." he whispered in my ear and looked back at the road.

"Well....?" I trailed off.

"You really want me to ask you out in the car?" he said.

"No." I said.

"Okay then. Just be patient little one." he said as he patted my head. I smiled and rolled my eyes. We finally pulled up to the apartments and parked the car. We got out and walked into the lobby. We went up the elevator and down the hall until we were at our room. Blake took out his keys and unlocked the door. I stepped in with Blake behind me. I walked into my room and out my balcony. I looked out into the woods.

"Noah!" I called out. I waited a few minutes but nothing happened.

"Noah!" I called out again. Silence. I began to get worried until I heard some noise. Out came Noah with another wolf I've never seen before. It was a girl. It was all white with emerald green eyes.

"Noah...? Is this your girlfriend?" I asked. Noah looked at the girl than at me and looked down nodding slightly. I chuckled.

"Name?" I asked. Noah shook his head. Blake came up behind me. He looked down at Noah and no-name.

"Luna?!" he yelled. The wolf looked up and her eyes brightened. Blake looked around and looked at the ladder I had on the side of the balcony so I can get down and up easily. Blake climbed down on it and ran to the girl wolf that I'm guessing is Luna. He hugged her tightly. I climbed down the ladder and petted Noah.

"I'm guessing you know her." I said. Blake nodded with a few tears running down his face. He smiled and snuggled into Luna. They sat down just embracing each other. Noah and I just stood there awkwardly and sat down.

"I used to have a baby wolf. She was only a pup. I named her Luna like the moon since she was all white and beautiful. One day I came home and Luna wasn't there. My mom told me she set her out into the woods because she didn't want me to get hurt when Luna grows into a big wolf." he explained. "I was only 12 when my mom took Luna away from me." he said.

I nodded and snuggled into Noah. It nice knowing Luna and Blake reunited. I just realized something.

"Noah, you're not lonely anymore are you?" I asked. He shook his head and looked at Luna. I smiled and hugged him. Noah isn't alone anymore. That's fantastic that he found love. I kissed Noah's forehead and watched Blake and Luna reunite.

Comment for an update

Vote

Tell me what you think

I'll update when I can