chapter 16

Jayy's POV

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I yawned and looked up to see Blake staring back at me smiling. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"C'mon let's get ready. School today." he said. I nodded and got up. I walked to mydrawers looking for something to wear. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a head settle on my shoulder. I turned and looked at Blake. I kissed his cheek and continued to look for clothes. He started kissing my neck again. I found a Black Veil Brides shirt and some red skinny jeans. I unwrapped Blake's arms from me and walked into the bathroom. 

I closed the door and started the shower. I stripped from my boxers and stepped into the warm water. I stayed there letting the water sooth my acing muscles. I put some shampoo and conditioner on. I scrub my body thoroughly and rinsed. I turned the shower off and stepped out. I dried my hair with the towel and then dried my body. I wrapped the towel around my waist and plugged the straightener in. I got dressed and check to see if the straightener was hot. Once it was I started to straighten my hair. Once I finished I combed through it a few times then stepped out of the bathroom. I walked into my room and saw Blake dressed with wet hair. He smiled and pecked my lips. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I put my shoes on.

About 5 minutes later Blake stepped out of the bathroom with newly straight hair. I grabbed my backpack as he grabbed his and his car keys. We walked out of the apartment and out of the building. We walked to Blake's car and got in. He started the car and drove off towards the school. I held his hand tightly. I was scared to go back. What will people think when they find out Blake and I are together? Will I still be bullied? Will people try to force me to talk even more? Once I saw the school I was already shaking in my seat. Blake kissed my hand and gave me a soft smile. Oh that smile of his just makes me melt. I smiled back. I got butterflies in my stomach every time he looked at me like that. My heart raced. My stomach filled with butterflies and knots. We pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. We stepped out. Some people were already gasping at the sight of me getting out of his car. Blake came around to me and held my hand. I smiled and intertwined our fingers. We walked up to the front doors. Here goes nothing. We opened the school doors and stepped in.

Sean's POV

Spencer and I were at my locker which was almost at the back of the school. I grabbed the books I needed and closed my locker. He pecked my lips and held my hand tightly as we walked around talking and laughing. We still had about 20 minutes until the bell rang. We walked up to were the school doors are at waiting for Blake and Jayy. I hope Jayy is okay. The school doors opened and some random students stepped in.We waited about 10 more minutes and then Jayy and Blake stepped in hand and hand. Everyones gaze turned on them. Well Blake is known in this school. Jayy is kind of like a no body. Of course they would stare. Jayy looked nervous. Blake kissed his cheek and whispered something in his ear. Jayy nodded. Blake pecked his lips and left his side. Jayy walked up to us still shaky of how scared he was. Everyone was still looking at him.

"H-h-hey g-guys." he stuttered. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and we released. He's talking more. That's a good thing.

"So you and Blake...." Spencer said with a goofy smile and his eyebrows raised up and down, up and down. I giggled and 

Jayy laughed. He nodded with a slight blush. I hugged him again.

"I'm happy for you." I said. He hugged back.

"Thanks." he said and we released again. Spencer ruffled Jayy's hair and Jayy laughed and smacked his hands away. We all smiled. Everything is perfect now. Jayy and I both have awesome boyfriends. We're not abused anymore. We're happy.

Blake's POV

"I'll see you in first period. I'm going to go look for a few of my friends." I whispered in Jayy's ear. He nodded and I pecked his pink soft lips. I left his side and walked through the halls looking for my buds. A few people stopped me and asked if I was with Jayy. I just simply nodded and walked passed them. I saw Danny at his locker. I smiled and walked up to him.

"Hey Danny." I said. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He continued to look through his locker. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He glared at me.

"You're seriously asking what's wrong? Well I told you not to be with Jayy because you'll just break his heart and here you are in a relationship with him." he hissed. I smirked.

"Is someone jealous?" I teased. 

"No it's just wrong, Blake. Don't you see how he's been bullied here. Everyone already knows about his foster parent's abuse. He's been through hell and back. I don't think you should mess with him." he said.

"C'mon it's just a little fun. What's the worst he'll do. Cry?" I said. He shrugged.

"I don't know man. I just have a bad feeling about this." he said. I laughed and slung my arm around him.

"Nothing bad is going to happen." I said with a smile.

Tell me what you think :)

COMMENT FOR AN UPDATE :)