29

Blake's POV

"Get off of me! You weigh a ton!" I yelled while trying to push Danny off.

"No thanks. And that's not very nice." he teased. I huffed and tried to push him off again. We were wrestling and Danny has me pinned to the ground. I finally gave up and just laid there.

"Okay so does that mean I win now?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He smiled and got off of me. He helped me up and I looked at him with an evil smile. I tackled him down and pin him to the ground.

"If I weigh a ton then you weigh 3 tons 'cause damn boy you heavy!" he yelled. I laughed and stayed in my position. So far today we watched movies played video games and hung out. It was like when we were kids again. I smiled and stared off into space. Danny took the chance and flipped us over so he was on top now.

"You got distracted." he smirked. I chuckled and pushed him off lightly. We laid on the floor just looking at the ceiling.

"I miss these days." he sighed. I looked at him questioningly.

"Our bro days?" I asked. He nodded.

"We're just two best friends having fun and doing nothing." he said while smiling. I smiled.

"We haven't had a bro's night in a while." I said. He nodded in agreement.

"We should do this more often." Danny said. I nodded and continued to stare at the ceiling. The front door opened and Jayy stepped into the room. He

closed it behind him and took his hoodie off. He smiled at us and laid down between us.

"Whatcha doin?" he asked trying to mimic Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.

"Nothing." Danny said. We all stared at the ceiling in boredom. I stood up.

"I'm going to bed. Night guys." I said.

"Night." they said in unison. I walked back to my room and undressed. I kept my boxers on and went under the covers. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up and stretched. I yawned and sat up. I got out of bed and put my phone in the speaker. Unbroken by Black Veil Brides started playing. This song is new and I already know all the lyrics.

"We will not walk away

Tear down

The walls that will surround

Cry Out

Above the burning sound

Show Me

How bleeding hearts still pound

If we stand together we will be UNBROKEN!" I sang along. I danced around my room while changing. I put on my skinny jeans while dancing and tripped. I fell face first into the carpet.

"Ow" I muttered. I got up and continued to get dressed. Once I finished I walked out of my room and into the living room. I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door. Danny has his own car and he takes Jayy to school so I don't need to wait for them. I went down to the lobby and out to the parking lot. I got into my car and drove off to school. I parked my car in the school parking lot and looked at the building. I hate Mondays. I walked into school and through the front doors. I made my way passed the crowd and walked to my locker. I grabbed my books from my locker and put my backpack in.I stood by my locker just messing with my phone for about 10 minutes until I decided I should get back to class. I shut my locker and walked down the hall. Then it caught my eye. Those papers on Jayy's lockers. I did that on Friday. I looked over to see Jayy's shocked face. He slowly opened his locker and faced the roses and balloons. Shit. The note.

 COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!