34

Blake's POV

He stood up and kissed me. I kissed back obviously but then a thought came to mind. If he really loved me when he was with Danny why didn't he do anything? I pushed Jayy away and looked at the ground.

"If you did love me why didn't you do anything? Why did you stay with Danny?" I asked. He stood up from the ground where I pushed him and sat next to me on the bed.

"What was I suppose to do?! Tell him 'Oh sorry Danny we need to break up because I love Blake and not you'?!" he yelled. I stood up angrily and looked at him.

"Yes! In a way yes! You could of said that!" I yelled.

"Why don't you understand! I was with Danny as a way to mend my broken heart in which you BROKE!" he yelled. His words stung but I'm not backing down.

"Do you really think it was my intention to break your fragile heart! Don't you see how much I was suffering!" I yelled back.

"Well it's kind of hard to see when your smiling everyday saying how happy you are for us!" he yelled.

"Fake! Fake smiling! I only did that to make you happy!" I yelled.

"Well it did the exact opposite! I was a wreck! I though you didn't love me anymore! That you gave in so easily! THAT'S WHY I STAYED WITH DANNY!" he yelled. Tears were streaming down both of our faces but we didn't bother wiping them away. I sighed in frustration and sat down on the bed griping my hair.

"Can't you see both of us were suffering." he whispered.

"I even tricked myself into thinking I was happy." he whispered again. He began sobbing and I held him close. He sobbed into my shoulder and got my shirt wet with his tears but I didn't care. Jayy needs comfort. He pulled away and laughed a little.

"Both of us were suffering and neither of us knew." he whispered.

"But you looked so happy with Danny." I whispered.

"I was. For a little. But it hurt. It hurt thinking you gave up so easily." he whispered. He started chuckling through his tears.

"It's funny how much damage a one week relationship can do." he said. I smiled. It felt like a year but it was only a week.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked. He looked up from the ground to the wall in front of him.

"I'm going to break up with Danny." he said.

"And then?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes.

"And then we can give us another chance." he said while smiling. I smiled. I finally got my Jayy back.

Comment  for an Update

Tell me what you think