24

SHOUT OUT TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR COMMENTING

TEENFXCKSUP

KANOYOBANASHI

EYELESSOTAKU

ANMIELOVER

ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED

DON'T MIND MY GRIMMER MISTAKES ILL FIX THEM LATER

Blake's POV

I was distracted by my thoughts until I saw the headlights of a truck coming my way.

"Aw fuck!" I yelled and drove forward then did a sharp turn. The truck hit the back of my car. The driver sped off down the road.

"Well fuck you!" I yelled after him sticking my middle finger out. I brushed my fingers through my hair and started driving normally. The back of my car was messed up but it was enough to get me to Spencer's. Damn people these days. I continued to drive until I got to Spencer's place. I parked the car and got out. I walked up to the door and rung the bell. I looked at the sky while I waited. It was gray and I heard thunder. I looked at my watch. 1:43. The door opened to reveal a tiny Sean. I smiled and hugged him.

"Blake!" he shouted and hugged me happily. Spencer walked behind Sean and gave me a bro hug.

"Can I hang out with you guys?" I asked. They nodded and let me in. They already knew about the whole thing that happened. Except the Danny and Jayy part. Only the break up, he forgave me, I still love him part. We walked into the living room and sat down. I ruffled my hair and looked at them. Sean planted himself on Spencer's lap and Spencer wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Something happened." I said. I looked down at my shoes which suddenly became very interesting. I stared at my shoes waiting for their reply.

"Okay what is it?" Sean asked.

"Danny and Jayy are now together." I whispered. My voice cracked as I said it. A tear slipped from my eyes but I quickly covered it and wiped it away as if I was scratching my face. I looked up to see Spencer's face full of sorrow and Sean's pissed off face. I looked at him confused. Sean stood up.

"What the hell?! Jayy knows you still love him! Why would he do that?!' he yelled.

"It's fine Sean calm down." I whispered.

"Maybe he fell for Danny. Calm down sweetie." Spencer cooed.

"No I will not calm down!" he yelled. He walked over to a wall and punched it causing a hole. I stared in amazement. Who knew tiny little Sean could be so full of anger and power. He sighed and walked back to us. He sat on Spencer's lap again.

"Sorry." he mumbled. I smiled lightly.

"I wonder how Jayy sees this. What's going on through his head right now?" Spencer said. I nodded. I would like to know that too.

Jayy's POV

I cuddled into Danny. I looked at the clock. 4:27. I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. He repeatedly pecked my nose as I giggled. Danny made me happy. I never felt this wanted or happy. Ever. Not even with Blake. I smiled. Life is good. Sean is happily in a relationship with Spencer. Spencer treats him right. Blake accepts me and Danny. Danny loves me. I sighed happily.

"What are you thinking about?" Danny whispered in my ear. I smiled at the chills that ran down my back. I looked at him and pecked his lips.

"Everything is perfect." I said. Danny smiled and kissed me. I slowly kissed back and tugged on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and we explored each others mouths. Our tongues danced then fought for dominance. I won! Well he probably let me win >___
"Your eyes are beautiful." he whispered. I shook my head.

"No they aren't. They're ugly." I said. He kissed my lips softly.

"They're beautiful." he said. I smiled and hugged his torso. I've never been so happy. I used to wake up crying at night remembering the day my parents died. It would replay in my head so many times. It stopped when we got adopted but then I got new nightmares. I had nightmares that I lost Sean to Jen and Todd. Well now we're safe and sound and nothing could hurt us. All this peace reminded me of the woods. I felt like something was missing. I couldn't put my finger on it. Oh well must not be so important. I don't care. I'm just so happy with life right now. And nothing could change that.

Blake's POV

I hugged Sean and Spencer goodbye. They we're going to go on a date so I told them I would just go back home. They locked the door behind them and started walking to the car. It was raining. More like pouring. I walked over with them. Spencer used his jacket to cover Sean. They got in the car and waved bye. I smiled and waved at them. They backed out of the drive way and drove down the road. I was soaking already. I got into my car. I started the engine but it wouldn't go. What? I started it again. Nope. I got out of the car and checked under the hood. A bunch of smoke came out. I closed it and looked at the back. It was really messed up. The tire was out too. Just my luck. I guess I have to call for someone to pick me up. I got into the car and grabbed my phone. I dialed Jayy's number. Which was speed dial number 2 since 1 was voice mail. Just when the first ring started my phone died. Are you kidding me?! I shoved my phone in my pocket and rubbed my face. I guess I have to walk then. I got out of the car and locked it. I'll come back for it later. I started walking down the street. It's about an thirty minutes walk. I started walking while shoving my hands in my pockets. My hair as soaking and it was in my face. My shirt and jeans were soaking wet too. I kept walking and walking. Jayy.... I love him. But I won't interfere with him and Danny. If he's happy I'm happy. Well I'm happy for him anyways. I can't believe I cheated on him. Was I on drugs? Well I must of been to do something so stupid. I blew my chance with him. I'm horrible. The rain hid my tears which were now running down my face. I continued to walk and think about Jayy. After about 25 minutes I saw the apartment building come up. I don't want to go though. What if Jayy and Danny are sucking faces. I looked at my watch. It was already 9:17. It was dark out. It was still raining and the street lights were on. I walked around the building. I'll just go in the woods since the trees are dense and don't let you get soaked. I walked into the woods and looked around. It was dry just a few drops were falling. Then I saw him. Those sky blue eyes. He was watching Jayy's balcony. His eyes met mine. He came out from the bushes he was hiden in and stood there watching me. I smiled. He walked to me and licked my hand. He sat down and I sat beside him. He continued to look at Jayy's balcony. I wonder why.....

comment AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER