28

Blake's POV

I swung back and forth while the rain poured. I stood up and walked back to my car. I sat inside and closed the door. I looked out the window and watched the rain drops trail down. If Jayy's happy then I'm happy. I kept repeating that in my head. I started the car and drove off to the apartments. Once I got there I got out of the car and walked in the lobby. I walked to the elevator and went up to my floor. I walked down the hall to my room and unlocked the door. I stepped in hearing moans from Jayy's room. I sighed. If Jayy's happy then I'm happy. I walked down the hall ignoring the moans and whispers. If Jayy's happy then I'm happy. I walked into my room and closed the door. I could still hear them. If Jayy's happy then I'm happy. I turned on my stereo and played some music so I couldn't hear them. If Jayy's happy then I'm happy. I laid on my bed just thinking for a while until I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said loud enough for them to hear. Jayy opened the door and peeked his head in. Beautiful. His hair was a mess and he only had boxers on but he looked good like that.

"Can I borrow your comb?" he asked. I nodded and opened my drawer. I took the comb out and tossed it to him. He caught it and was about to turn when I stopped him.

"Are you happy?" I asked him. He turned around.

"What?" he asked.

"Are you happy with Danny?" I asked. He blushed slightly and nodded.

"Yes." he whispered. I smiled even though I wanted to beak down inside.

"If your happy then I'm happy." I said. He smiled and walked away closing the door behind him. How much longer can I last? Having to see them every single day together while I'm just a lone wolf. Wolf. Noah. How is he?

"Jayy!" I yelled. He came back in but this time dressed in some jeans and a hoodie.

"Did you visit Noah yet?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm just about to leave and visit him. Do you want to come?" he asked. I shook my head.

"It's okay. You spend time with him alone." I said. He smiled and nodded. He closed the door behind himself and left. I sighed. There was a knock on my door again.

"Come in." I said. Danny walked in and plopped down on my bed. He stared at me while he propped himself on his elbows. I gave him a confused look.

"What?" I asked. He stood up and walked over to me then he pulled me in a hug. I awkwardly hugged back. He released me and sat on my bed and continued to stare at me.

"What?" I asked. He looked down.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"About...?" I trailed off.

"I'm sorry that I'm with Jayy. I knew you liked him and...." he trailed off and his eyes met mine.

"I'm sorry Blake. You're my best friend. I'm horrible. I bet your probably suffering just watching us together like this. Blake I'm sorry. If me breaking up with him makes you happy then I'll do it. Blake I really am sorry." he whispered. I pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay. I'm happy for you. I really am. I'm not suffering." I lied through my teeth. I am happy for him but I'm still suffering.

"Really? You sure? I'll break up with him and you can..." I cut him off by shaking my head.

"Don't break up with him. That'll break your and his heart. I'm happy for you." I said. He smiled and hugged me tighter. I chuckled and released from the hug. He laid back and looked at the ceiling.

"Bro's night?" he asked.

"Bro's night." I repeated. He smiled.

Sean's POV (haven't seen his POV in a while have you)

I laid my head on Spencer's chest as I felt his chest rise and fall. I smiled as I heard his heart beat. I looked up at him. Perfect. I love him so much. I kissed his lips tenderly and pulled back when I realized he kissed back.

"I didn't know you were awake." I said. He opened his eyes fully.

"I wasn't but that kiss woke me up. And believe me. That's one of the best ways to wake up." he said while grabbing my chin and pulling our lips together. I smiled and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his found their way to my waist. I was pressed put to his bare chest and I felt his heart race. He slowly climbed up on me and kissed down my neck. I moaned softly but stopped.

"Not yet." I said. He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Don't worry. I wasn't going to go that far. I know your not ready." he said and pecked my lips. I smiled and pecked his back. Life is so good right now. He's perfect. I love him.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!