CHAPTER 18

Jayy's POV

The wolf howled at the moon then lowered it's head. It's head snapped back up to me and it stared at me. I was shaking in fear. The wolf took a few steps towards me. I was paralyzed from fear. The wolf sniffed my shoe and sat in front of me. It looked me in the eyes, then at the ground, then back to me. I think it wants me to sit down. I crouched down and sat down. It rested it's head on my lap. Yay a nice wolf! They were always my favorite animal but this just makes them even more awesome! (/^-^)/ (^-^)

It looked me in the eyes. It had white and black fur while it's eyes were sky blue. I saw.... tears? Awww Wolfie what's wrong? I hugged the wolf as it set it's head on my shoulder. Must be lonely. I pulled away and held it's head in my hands. I looked it into its eyes.

"I'll come every night to visit you so you aren't lonely." I said. It moved it's head up and then down. It nodded?! It understands me?!

"You understand me?!" I asked. It nodded again.

"Cool....." I said in awe.

"I, Jayy Woods, give you my word that every single night I will visit you in this very spot. If I fail to come then something is wrong. Do you..." I trailed off. I looked under the wolf to see what kind of junk it has. I got back up.

"Do you MISTER wolf vow the same." I said in a fancy way. It nodded.

"Okay then. Vow has been set" I said and hugged the wolf. It looked up to the moon and howled as if to seal the oath. Aww yeah I have a wolf best friend.

"Now what shall I name you...?" I said while thinking.

"What letter do you want it to start with?" I asked. He looked up to the sky and made 14 short howls. Why? Ohh..... The alphabet.

A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N... N!

"You want it to start with a N?" I asked. He nodded.

"Noel, Nicolas, Noah..." I was cut of by a howl.

"Noah?" I asked. He nodded.

"Alrightly then Noah. I'm Jayy. This will be the start to a beautiful friendship. He sat down again and laid his head on my lap. I stroked his fur. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Blake's POV

I woke up and felt the side next to me empty. I stretched out and didn't feel Jayy there. He always goes out at night. Where does he go for so long? I got up and got dressed. I combed my hair and checked the time. 6:47. We gotta or we'll be late. As if on cue, Jayy walked into the apartment looking messy and dirty. I hurried him into the bathroom. I picked out his clothes and set the, on the sink for him.

"Hurry or we'll be late." I said and shut the door. About 10 minutes later the showers stopped. Another 5 minutes, Jayy walked out of the bathroom dressed and ready. I grabbed our backpacks and we walked to the car. It was Friday so after school I'm taking Jayy out. We drove to school and parked the car. We walked into the school together like always. I left him with Sean and Spencer in search for Danny. I found him talking to some girl. I smirked. I walked up behind the girl.

"Ex-squeeze me! Mind telling me why you're talking to my man!" I said in a girly voice. The girl turned around and I saw it was the principal. o___o oops.

"Oh um sorry Miss.Leon." I said awkwardly. She looked at me oddly and said bye to Danny. She walked away with the click of her heels. Once she was out of sight Danny and I bursted out laughing. Danny held his stomach as he laughed.

"W-wh-why did you d-do that-t." he said in between laughs. I settled down and let out a chuckle.

"I thought it was some girl you were trying to hook up with so I wanted to ruin it." I said. He stopped laughing and punched my arm playfully.

"Ha-ha very funny." he said sarcastically. I smiled and pushed him playfully.

"Why was she talking to you anyways?" I asked.

"Some honor roll stuff." he said with a shrug. Danny may not seem like it, but he's one of the smartest kids in the school. The bell rang.

"Let's get to class." Danny said. I nodded and we walked down the hall way.