35

Jayy's POV

I slowly walked out of the room leaving Blake in there. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hall. I walked to the stairs and looked down at the party that was still going on. I walked down and saw Danny talking to Jeydon. I walked over to him nervously. I was facing his back so I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded.

"We'll be right back Jeydon." I said and dragged Danny upstairs into one of the rooms. I sat on the bed and looked down. I felt so guilty. He sat down next to me and looked at me.

"What's up?' he asked. I looked him in the eyes and sighed.

"I wanna break up. Only becaus-"

"Because you love Blake I know." he said. I looked at him confused.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"I figured it out a few days ago. I've seen the way you looked at him. You still love him, I know. And he still loves you. You two are meant to be together. I was actually going to break up with you after the party to let you be with Blake. I've liked Jeydon for a while now though. I've seen him around school and now I got to officially talk to him and... um kiss him." he said with a blush. I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you understand." I said while hugging him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Follow your heart. Now go get that boy." he said with a smiled. We released and I ran out of the room. I ran into the room where I left Blake in. He was looking at his shoes while kicking them back and forth. I closed the door behind myself. Blake looked up and smiled. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to Blake and smashed our lips together. He instantly kissed and held me close. He tasted so nice like peppermint. I inhaled his scent and kissed him. The kiss deepened and he rubbed my back. My hands found their way to his hair and tugged on it as he let out a moan. Our tongues danced together as our hands did what they pleased. I sat on his lap and continued to deepen the kiss. We pulled away breathless.

"So I'm guessing the break up went pretty well." he said with a smiled. I giggled and pecked his nose. He smiled and switched our positions so I was on his back. He lifted me up and walked out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Downstairs to the party. It is your brothers birthday isn't it? We'll celebrate our reunion when we get back." he said. I nodded and let him carry me down the stairs. I looked around to see Danny talking to Jeydon again. They looked really into each other. I looked at Sean and Spencer as they danced to the music. Everyone was happy now. This is how it's suppose to be. I kissed Blake's cheek as he carried me around the house while I was still on his back. He twirled around and I got dizzy. I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder.

I can't believe this is all happening. One day I'm protecting Sean from Jen and Todd then the next here we all are happy and care free. This is what I've been waiting for. This is happiness.

Comment  for an update

Tell me what you think

I'll update when I can