cHAPTER 21

Jayy's POV

I shivered. Why is it so cold. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and realized I was in the woods. So everything that happened last night was true? I felt my eyes water. I heard shuffling to my right. I looked over and saw Noah laying there. He looked up at me. I smiled and stroked his fur. I sighed and looked around. It seems to be noon considering where the sun is now. I guess I skipped school. I got up and dusted my jeans. I kissed Noah's head.

"Bye Noah." I said. He nodded and took off into the woods. I smiled and climbed up to the tree house. Once I was in there I sat on the couch. No one will find me here. I can live here. I have food in the fridge. I have electricity. I can always pee in the woods. Wait what if I have to take a crap. o__o. Well life is life x__x I laid on the couch thinking. How could Blake do this to me? What did I do wrong? What drove him to cheating on me? I didn't notice but I was crying. I sobbed and looked under the couch. I found it. my razor. I raised it up to my wrist as tears blurred my eyes. I was about to cut until I heard a wold howl. I stopped. Dammit Noah. I was about to cut again but another wold howl stopped me. I sighed.

"Okay one more time." I was about to cut my wrist when Noah howled again.

"Dammit okay Noah I wont do it!" I yelled out of the tree house. I looked down to see him nodding then running into the woods again. How the hell did he know anyways. Damn that wolf is weird. I put the razor back and sat on the couch. I heard rustling.

"Jayy!" I heard someone scream. What?

"Jayy! Please baby I'm sorry! I love you! Please!" Blake yelled. I walked to the balcony and looked down. Sure enough there was Blake walking around looking for me. A few more tears fell from my face. I looked at him closely. He's been crying too? He has blood shot eyes and messy hair. He was gasping for air as if he was running everywhere. My heart ached for him.

"Jayy!" he screamed again. When I didn't answer he collapsed on the ground. He kept sobbing. His cries broke my heart even more.

"Jayy!" He screamed again and cried. I was now sobbing again. I wanted to yell something back until I saw someone else walk to him. It was Danny. He looked like a mess too.

"Did you find him?" he croaked out. Blake shook his head and more tears ran down his face. His red face, with tear stained cheeks, messy hair and blood shot eyes. He looked like a mess.

"Jayy!" Danny screamed. No answer. I just stayed there. Watching them as more tears fell from my eyes.

Blake's POV

The last three months were the best three months of my life. Really. Why did I cheat on him you ask? I honestly don't know myself. But that was the first time I cheated on him. I never did it before. I don't know what came over me but I did. I guess I wasn't satisfied but that still isn't a good excuse. I was only distant from Jayy because I found out about the bullies. I found out they hurt him worse the more I was with him. I couldn't do that to him. He's been through so much already. I love him. Yes I, Blake, just said I loved someone. I abandoned the little sleep with him and break up with him act three months ago. I fell for him. And I feel for him hard. Cheating on him was the worst thing I've ever done.

"Jayy!" I cried out again. He didn't answer. I sobbed. I literally broke right then and there. I lost him. He'll never forgive me.

"Jayy! I love you!" I cried out. Still no answer. I went into a sobbing fit. I couldn't breathe. Tears were blurring my view.

"C'mon let's go. Maybe he's not here." Danny said. I nodded. He helped me up and were walked back. I heard rustling behind me. I turned around and faced Jayy.

"Jayy!" I screamed and tackle him into a hug. I repeatedly kissed all of his face. I sobbed into his hair.

"I'm so sorry Jayy. I love you. I'm an idiot for cheating on you." I mumbled. He was crying too. I carried him bridal style and Danny and I took him back into the apartment. I laid him on the couch.

"Can y-you t-tell me wh-why you d-did i-i-it." he stuttered. I took a deep breath.

"Jayy I love you with all my heart. Your the reason I smile. I love you. I truly do. I seriously have no idea why I cheated on you. I don't know what came over me. I was so distant because I found out you were being bullied. Why didn't you tell me? I could of helped you. Well I found out the more I was with you the worse the bullying got. I noticed that after I became distant you weren't bullied as much. You hardly are now. It was all because of me. I love you Jayy. Please, please believe me." I begged. He looked into my eyes checking if I was telling the truth. He looked down and sighed.

"Okay Blake. I forgive you." he said. I instantly hugged him.

"Thank you so much Jayy. I love you so much an-" he cut me off.

"I said I forgive you. I didn't say we were back together. Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it's crumbled, it can't be perfect again. You can flatten the paper and try and make it straight as you want, but it will never be perfect again. Once I trust you again we can be together. Give me some time Blake." he said. I nodded.

"Anything for you." I said. I hugged him again. At least he forgave me.