chapter 5

Sean's POV

I got off the bus. Jayy wasn;t here? Where is he? I looked around. Maybe he;ll wait for me at home. I walked my usual way home. I heard groans. What the hell? I looked around. I didnt see anyone. I kept walking until I heard someone whisper my name. They sounded weak. I looked around again and saw Jayy limping over to me. He looked worse than before! I ran over to him.

;Jayy what happened to you?; I asked. He coughed and held his stomach in pain.

Some kids from our school decided it would be fun to beat me up at the park he said. I sighed. I slung his arm over my shoulder and helped him walk. We walked home and walked inside. I almost had Jayy up the stairs until I was pulled back from my shirt. I fell on the ground. I looked up and saw Jen. She slapped me on the face. I held my stinging cheek. I looked up to see her raise her fist. Then she was tackled. I looked at Jen surprised. I saw Jayy had tackled her. Quickly he got off of her and ran to me. He helped me up and we ran ,well he limped, upstairs as fast as we could. We shut the door and locked it. Jen pounded on the door.

;Open up! she yelled. I sat in the corner shaking from fear. Jayy walked to me and held me. If Jen tells Todd well be in deep shit.

Open the door or else it'll be worse!" she yelled. I whimpered. Jayy held me close and rocked me. I heard another pair of feet walk up to the door. The pounding was harder.

Open the damn door! Todd yelled. Oh no. Jayy sighed and stood up. I panicked. 

;What are you doing? I yelled at him.

;Saving you from harms way. he whispered. He walked up to the door and slowly unlocked it. He opened it and locked it behind him. I cried out for him as I heard the sound of skin on skin. It was quiet for a moment. I froze. Then I heard the worst thing I could possibly hear. A gunshot.