44

Blake's POV

I laid down on my bed while looking at the ceiling. Jayy has only been away for a month now. Just a month. I need to wait for about 7 of those. I sat up and held my head. I looked over at Spencer who was laying down next to me. He was asleep with dry tears stains on his face. I stroked his jet black hair. He whimpered and clutched his picture of him and Sean closer. I walked over to my cell phone and picked it up. I dialed Jayy's number which I do at least 7 times a day and held it to my ear. It forwarded to his voice mail as always. He only has the answering machine so I don't have the luxury of hearing his amazing voice. I sighed and hung up. I looked through my pictures on my phone and found one of us. It was around when he first moved into my place. I smiled at it. I was hugging his side while he tried to hide his face with his sleeve. I set my phone down and walked back over to the bed. Jayy...... where are you?

Jayy's POV

I swayed my feet back and forth at the dinner table. I've been here for a month now and the plan is almost complete. Once we have it all figured out we can put it to action. It's pretty simple but not that easy either. I picked up my fork and ate a forkful of pasta. I chewed and looked down at my swaying feet. I can imagine it now. A month from now I'm going to have Sean back in my arms. We'll be together again. Then after that were going home. I mean really home. With Blake and Spencer. We're so close. Only a month away. I ate some more pasta as I thought about being back in Blake's arms. How is he now? What is he doing? Did he forget about me yet? I shuttered as I thought about the worst possibilities that could happen. I looked up and looked Matt straight in the eyes. He nodded. I stood up and walked out of the dining hall. I walked to my room and opened the door. I closed it behind me as I walked in. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I looked to my right

and looked at the window. Even though the curtains were shut I could still see the sunshine. We saw the weather forecast and there's going to be a storm soon. That's when we escape. When the storm hits. That way they can't follow us easily if they know were escaping. I'm just hoping there won't be any lightning. Just rain.

Caleb's POV

I watched as Jayy got up from his seat and walked down the hall. I ate my pasta and drank some water. The plan is almost done. We start when the storm hits. Roxie is going to distract the guards while we make a run for it. Roxie is a huge help. She's going through the computers as we speak arranging plane tickets, hotel rooms, looking for Sean's foster home and what room he's in. None of this would be possible without her. I remember when I first came here. How nice Roxie was to me. How she put Trent, Matt and I together knowing we'd be friends. Roxie found out Sean's in a foster home in New York but she's still looking for which one. During the escape, we have to keep time. Time is important. We have to be at the airport at a certain time. Same thing with the hotel rooms and the other flight. We can't screw this up.

Sean's POV

I paced around my room thinking. Thinking of ways out. How can I get back to Jayy? To Spencer and Blake? I can't. I don't know anything. I don't even know what state Jayy's in. As I was thinking Casper walked into the room with a lollipop in hand. He closed the door behind him and sat on his bed.

"Casper.... How are we going to do this? How am I going to find Jayy?" I asked. He looked at me for a while.

"I think it's better if we stay here. I know I said I'll help you find him but I have a feeling he's going to find you. And he has a better chance finding you here than anywhere else." he said seriously.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "What do you mean? You said you would help me! You said you would help me find my brother! How could I just stay here and wait?! I need to find him!" I yelled with a few tears falling from my face. Casper stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed both of my shoulders and shook them slightly.

"Trust me Sean. He's coming. I can feel it. You two are going to be together again. All... we need..... to do..... is wait." he said and let go of my shoulders. I don't know what came over me but I believed him. I need to wait.

COMMENT AND VOTE :)