25

Blake's POV

I sat there with the wolf at my side looking at Jayy's balcony. I saw a figure come up to the balcony. We quickly hid behind a bush and watched. Jayy walked out of the balcony and looked out to the forest. He looked behind himself and then turned back.

"Noah!" He yelled. Noah? Who's Noah? The wolf's ear perked up as he watched Jayy at his balcony. He walked out from behind the bush and ran to where the balcony was.

"Noah I'm sorry I didn't visit yesterday. I'm so sorry Noah." he whispered. So the wolf's name is Noah. Noah howled. Jayy smiled.

"I'll be down in a few minutes. I got you something." he said. Noah howled again. Jayy smiled and walked back inside. I got out from behind the bush. I looked down at Noah.

"You know Jayy?" I asked. He nodded. What the hell?!

"You understand me?" I asked. He nodded again.

"Cool." I said in awe. He rubbed his head against my leg and laid down. I smiled and sat down beside him. I heard rustling. I looked up to see Jayy.

"Blake?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Um what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Just with Noah." I said while petting Noah's head.

"How do you know Noah?" he asked.

"I just met him actually." I said. He nodded and walked up to us. The moonlight hit him perfectly. My heart yearned for him. I miss his touch. His kiss.
His smile. Him. He sat down and petted Noah. I smiled. We just watched the moon for a bit.

"I got you something Noah." Jayy said. Noah looked up at him. Jayy dug through his pocket and pulled out a little wrapped box. he unwrapped it and opened the box. He took out a wooden necklace.

He wrapped it on Noah's neck. He pulled down his shirt collar and revealed the same necklace. Noah howled and sniffed the necklace and looked up. He howled at the moon. I smiled. Noah and Jayy are perfect together.

"I'm really sorry Noah. I 'm sorry I didn't come yesterday. I promise that it will never happen again." he whispered while looking down. Noah rubbed his head on Jayy's arm. Jayy smiled at Noah and hugged him. We stayed out for a few more hours just enjoying each others company.

"Jayy!" we heard someone yell. I looked up to Jayy's balcony. There stood Danny looking worried as ever.

"Oh my god Jayy are you okay?!" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." he said.

"Okay because I was worried. One minute I'm asleep with you on the couch and next your gone." he said. Jayy smiled.

"Sorry Danny." he said.

"It's okay." he said.

"You guys should come in it's cold outside." he said. Jayy nodded. He kissed Noah's forehead.

"I'll be back tomorrow night okay?" he said. Noah nodded. He licked Jayy's hand and then licked mine. He ran into the woods. We got up and walked around the building and inside. We went up to the elevator in a comfortable silence. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He looked calm and happy. I smiled slightly. At least he's happy. The elevator stopped and we got off. We walked to my apartment. I got my key out and opened the door. Jayy was immediately tackled into a hug by Danny. I smiled and walked in leaving them in their little moment. I walked in while frowning once I was out of their sight. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart. I started munching on it and threw away the wrapper. I walked back out to see them making out on the couch. I frowned. I looked down and walked into my room. I locked the door behind me and got under the covers. Great another night crying myself to sleep.

Comment And vote for the next chapter :)