7🍂

The next morning, Sidharth's sleep broke as someone was knocking on the door.

For a few seconds, he didn't even understand what is happening? What is he doing here?

Then he remembered that they took a shelter in this place last night. His back was hurting because he was continuously sleeping on the couch, after his marriage and last night, though he got a chance to sleep on the bed, still the bed was not comfortable enough to sleep.

But his pain seemed liked vanishing when he felt a soft touch around his neck.

He looked down and saw the beautiful face of his wife.

She was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Though the place was not comfortable, though they had literally no facility here like they have in their palace, still last night he had the best sleep of his life!

Is she the reason behind it?

Infact from the time they married, he could realize that he is changing. And he knew he is changing because of her.

.
.
.

The girl who was a second choice for saving the respect of their families, the girl whom he didn't want to accept ever, the girl who wasn't treated well in her own house, the girl who grew up without her mother's love, the girl whom he considered an unwanted wife, is now changing him and making him a better person.

He remembered his baba who used to love his mom a lot. He used to say- aap ki ammi anjaan se humari jaan baan gyi!

Is the same happening with him?

His heart skipped a beat thinking about a beautiful future with her.

His thoughts broke when she hugged him more tightly.

She was snuggling in his arms as she felt so peaceful.

He kept looking at her but he heard the knocking sound again.

This time the sound was a little loud from the last time , so she woke up.

She looked at his face and gasped. They were literally so close !

She looked at his deep eyes and today his eyes had only admiration which made her blush unknowingly.

Sidharth caressed her cheeks softly and asked....

Sid: aap acche se soyi?!

Sana heard the question and thought this was literally the best sleep of her life.

Because from the time she has started understanding the world, she had seen how her own father blamed her for her mother's death.

How he treated her as an unwanted child. She literally never slept peacefully at nights. Because every time she used to close her eyes, her father's harsh taunts used to make her restless.

She wanted to go to her mother , she wanted to meet her but she knew her Allah has better plans. Maybe he has written something better for her.

Her hope ended the day she got married, without even knowing the man he is marrying, to be specific he was going to be her elder sister's husband.

Things were tough for her. But then she couldn't refuse the proposal because though her father never loved her but still he was her father. She never wanted him to lose his respect.

And then her husband, who refused to accept her as his wife as soon as she got married.  She really had to think- when will she be happy?

And then suddenly happiness is here, the husband who didn't want to accept her, now looks at her with adoration, now talks to her softly.