Chapter 18

(Sexual content warning!)

As they stepped into the inn there was an immediate feeling of joy and love as a hearty yell came from behind a counter. "Bellamy! Welcome my good friend!" The innkeeper yelled as he came around the counter to hug his friend.

The man stood nearly as tall as Bellamy, he had a darker complexion and a bright smile. His belly was large and round like a melon. He even sounded as sweet as one!

"So is this the wife?! She's beautiful Bellamy! Oh looks like someone has a bun in the oven." The man proclaimed as he looked over the petite princess.

Shilo smiled patiently at the man. Being called a wife reminded her of him and she needed to act as if she didn't know who he was. It hurt like a blade to the chest to have to pretend that Rowan never existed. Bellamy helped ease her pain by talking about him when they were alone. "You are very sweet sir. Thank you very kindly for letting us stay at your beautiful inn."

Bellamy boasted a great smile. It was hard to lie to his friend but he did hold a pride to himself. It would be such an honor to be considered a husband to Shilo. "I know.." He says with a soft sigh that turned the proclean complexion of her face to the bright red of an apple.

"I've got a room with everything you'll need. Shower tub combo, one large comfy bed with extra soft pillows and room service."

The two men embraced before Bellamy led the way to the room. Shilo waddled her way inside, making a beeline for the bed. She flopped down with a large sigh that contained more air than she did.

Bellmay laughed as the door shut behind him. He took a second to look around the room it was minimally decorated but none the less cozy. He laid the bags on the floor near the door. "Careful now. You might get stuck that way."

Shilo giggled and tried to prove him wrong by struggling to sit up. She lays back and takes a few deep breaths.

"Are you stuck?" He asks, grinning at her.

Shilo forced herself to sit up. The act left her winded and red in the face but she grinned back to Bellamy a vallent smile on her lips. "Nope!" She giggled at him.

Bellamy chuckled again and made his way to the soft goodness that was the bed. He sighed into the closest pillow, the softness enveloping him.

A thought fleeted its way across his mind as he lay there. Home...How he missed his family. His beautiful wife's smile, he wished that they were okay and that he'd live long enough to hear her once again. Soon exhaustion took over and he was fast asleep.

Shilo was feeling as if she had wallowed in a dust pit. The best way to cure this was a nice hot bath. She disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. The water ran over her skin rejuvenating her spirit. Once her skin felt clean she raised out the bottom of the tub and filled it to the brim with hot steamy water.

Shilo lowered her body into the tub, the hot water was startling at first but grew pleasurable as her skin grew used to it. She began to splash and pour the water over her belly. The hot water being just the thing her aching body needed.

"Oh so you like this too?" She smiled as she talked to the baby inside her belly.

The baby kicked at its mother seemingly showing its approval of the rest and hot water.

Shilo rested her hand over her baby's tiny feet. "I can't wait to meet you..."

Bellamy woke up to a soaked pillow and frantic cries. He lifted his head slowly until the wild yelling formed words.

"Bellamy!! Bellamy!!" It was Shilo! He stumbled out of bed falling to the floor before scrambling to the bathroom door.

"Bellamy! Please I need your help!"