Final

Two years later, Queen Shilo walked around a beautifully built castle that was all her own, being unable to stand the memories that came with her childhood home she built herself a new one and turned the old castle into a museum to remind her people of the dark past and how they could change their future for the better. The castle was quite small as far as castles go but Shilo enjoyed the intimacy of it all.

Rowan was still a bit overwhelmed with his new duties as Prince. He had watched Caspian do it so many times that he thought he'd have it down in a week or two, boy did he eat his own words.

As she walked, the familiar, clack of boots against the stone floors came from behind her.

"There you are Shilo." Bellamy's gentle voice came as he slid into place beside his Queen.

"It's about time you caught up!" She giggled at him.

He had done as Shilo requested and became her personal knight, protector, and unknown to everyone except Rowan, her lover. Never in a million years had she dreamed that she would take up a concubine but she was glad she had, she loved Bellamy and Rowan more than anything in the universe and couldn't bear to choose between the two. She was honestly a bit relieved when Rowan accepted her request to take on Bellamy. 

He smiled at her as they walked along the hallway together.

She was dressed in a sapphire blue gown that gently dragged the floor as she walked. She had a matching eye patch to cover her left eye, she had finally become comfortable with it and was no longer as scared to face people. Shilo smiled as they came upon the large garden in the center of the castle walls. It was a gift from King Caspian and filled with sibling flowers from his own garden.

Off in the distance, she could see her loving husband and their son, playing gleefully in the middle of the yellow flowers.

FIN

*Author's note!*
Thank you so much for reading Shilo's story! Hope you enjoyed it. Please share your thoughts and feelings. Have fun reading one of my other works!

*End of Author's note*