25. The Wedding Bells

"We are all gathered here today for a beautiful event."

"Just get on with it, Zabini." Ginny snapped as she sat down on the couch.

Blaise gave her a look and sighed, sitting back down next to Pansy. "Okay, so we're all here to do one thing."

"Right," Harry nodded as he looked at the motley group. "How's Malfoy doing?"

"He isn't talking to any of us - we try to get him out of his flat but he won't budge. His wedding is in six days," Pansy revealed, chewing on the inside of her cheek. "What about Hermione? How is she?"

"The usual - pretending to be okay but really she isn't." Ginny responded as she placed her hand over Harry's. "Why are they both so stubborn?"

"Tell me about it," Pansy said, widening her eyes. "Okay, well we need a plan."

"To get them back together again," Blaise finished for his fiance. "So that we'll all be happy and we will finally be able to get married,"

"Oh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way." Ginny said with a smile.

"Thanks, congratulations on the baby." Pansy stated, pointing to Ginny's stomach. "Oh, I cannot wait to start my own family."

"Oh, it feels so great. I honestly can't wait to become a mu-"

"Ladies, please. We have more important things to take care of right now." Blaise quickly cut in as he and Harry exchanged glances. "We need to make them meet again, so that they can talk."

"Wait, I have an idea." Harry announced as he stared at everyone. "You guys were supposed to have your wedding a week ago, right?" The couple nodded. "Then, why not have it this week? You two will get your wedding and also possibly get our friends back together again."

Pansy glanced back at Blaise and then at Harry. "I'm in, I love it." She nudged Blaise with her elbow, clearing her throat.

"I-I'm in, too. Sounds like a good plan,"

"That's a very good plan, love." Ginny said with a smile.

"Okay, well setting up the wedding won't take that long." Pansy stated with uncertainty as she shrugged her shoulders. "We'll just .. have a small wedding, outside. How does that sound?"

"But Pansy, you've been planning your perfect wedding for months. We got the place you wanted and we sent out all those invitations-"

"That place we reserved is too expensive anyways, especially for just one day. And half those invitations we sent out because it'd be rude not to. I honestly don't need over hundred people at my wedding. All I need at my wedding is my groom, my close friends and family, and that's it."

Blaise grinned from ear to ear. "Really? You're okay with this?"