32. The Q&A: Answers

Hello everyone! Sorry, I'm a day late with my answers :c thank you to everyone who asked questions and hopefully, I give you an answer you'd like to hear. :)

Q: @_BritishIdiot_ asked: Do you have a favorite band?

A: Good question :) I don't have a particular favorite band but I do enjoy listening to Parachute, Beatles, Imagine Dragons, Bastille, and a lot more but I love them all equally so no favorite-favorite band.

Q: @justthugs, @danny_126 asked: What made you think of this storyline/plot?

A: I really wanted to write a fanfic of when everyone is a bit older and out of the Hogwarts era bc there's just so much I can do with that. And I don't think I ever recalled reading one of where Draco and Hermione get into some sticky family business regarding marriage and thought it'd be fun to write one where they're cooking up a recipe of disaster. I usually think of a title first and then start thinking of a plot that can go with it and I thought of the simple: Marry Me and my brain did some brainstorming and voila!

Q: @justthugs asked: Was this a Dramione fanfic or a Drapple fanfic? Aside from Dramione, what are your other ships?

A: Was it a dramione or a drapple?  Well, I certainly wrote this to be a Dramione but I guess I unknowingly added some drapple in the mix. And for the third question, I'm going to assume you be just any other ships from any other books/shows/movies. I am a strong follower of Captain Swan (ouat, anyone?) and I also really like Merlin/Morgana even though they never were. (: These were really great questions, thank you!

Q: @justthugs, @Applepie_xoxo asked: If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be and why?

A: I would be ... Benedict Cumberbatch's wife or Tom Felton's girlfriend because I love both of them equally and I would get to spend a whole day one of those beautiful, beautiful men.

Q: @worldbestavni123, @poorva1996, @Bella_Edward_16, @mariamalfoy_, @Percabethclace46, @IAmElle519, @Faithdragons, @JellyJesst asked: What are the names of Draco and Hermione's maybe as well as Ginny and Harry's baby?

A: I got this question a lot. And truth is, I never thought about it. You guys threw me a freaking curve ball and maybe I probably should've thought it through beforehand! But because numerous people asked me, I thought about it and now I have answers. Draco and Hermione had a girl and named her -drumroll, please- Agatha. I'm kidding. No, they had a girl and named her Evelyn Joy Malfoy, called her Evie for short. And Ginny and Harry had a boy and named him: James. I thought it had to be done, I can't mess with Harry Potter.

Q: @witchiness, @bmforsyth asked: Will you write another Dramione story?

A: huehuehuehue, I may or may not be writing something write now ;)

Q: @ccawesomeness asked: Where do you live?

A: I live in the US

Q: @Leah2772 asked: Did they have more than one child? And what are the names of the second/third if they did.

A: Three-four years later, they had a son and named him Scorpius, a lot of arguing on Draco's side but Hermione finally complied. And that's it.

Q: @Bella_Edward_16 asked: What happened to Astoria? Did Blaise and Pansy have a kid? Are you going to write another Dramione?

A: Astoria disappeared off the face of the earth, no one knew exactly where she went or what happened to her. Rumors said she flew to Florence, others said she in the muggle world, no one exactly knew. Blaise and Pansy had a daughter and named her Daisy. I may or may not be. ;)