3 - "IED"

"Yes

"Yes...yes..." Locus moaned as Jay's tongue performed between her thighs.

He sure knew how to please a woman. The things he could do with his tongue was downright illegal. She orgasmed once already but now it was obvious he was just going the extra mile.

She smiled like she was under the effects of a drug when he used his lips as a suction cup on her clit. Her fingers scrambled the bedspread and her toes curled.

Jay kept going, watching as her juices leaked out. Locus was in heaven when the vibration from her cellphone ruined her vibe. She had half a mind to ignore it until she saw her brother's name. 

She uttered a few curses in her mind, knowing he probably figured out she had him being tailed in Dallas; since that's where he was right now. Without missing a beat, Locus answered the phone and put her hand on the back of Jay's head so he could keep going.

Locus gasped, clamping her legs around Jay's head when he hit her spot. She didn't realize it was a video call. She aimed the camera from the neck up.

"Why are you calling me? I thought we passed messages through your crackhead friend Bonnie or my solider Jay."

Locus checked out his background but his camera was also only from the neck up as well. He looked like he was sitting in a car. The engine must've been off and he was sitting in a secluded area, because it was quiet on his end.

"What the fuck happened with Peng-Su?"

"I misread an article. Something about him doing business in your mall. I thought he was snitching so I sent him to the spirit realm." The app they were using was secured and encrypted so they weren't worried about being recorded or hacked. 

"What the hell is the matter with you? Killing someone for being a snitch based off your own personal theory? Are you crazy? Do you know how reckless that is? We are not a street gang! Do you know what that will do to our reputation?! Nobody will want to work with us because we're just out here murdering our connects for fun! Now where else are we suppose to find a connect that had product like his?" Lotus laid into her.

Jay pried her legs open and kept playing with her clit. Locus bit her bottom lip not to moan from pleasure. While Lotus assumed she was thinking. 

"Gray...Dion Gray. He was our connect first, anyway."

"Until he murdered my father."

"You still have Keshawn working for you. So I don't know what the purpose of your statement was just now." White Locus said smartly. 

The purpose of having Keshawn work for him and not Breeze, was he knew he wouldn't be able to come up with a reason to kill Breeze. Breeze would keep it business, Keshawn wouldn't. Sure Lotus could kill them anytime he wanted but he was a man of his word. He would need a reason and he knew Keshawn would give him a reason. Though it's been two years and so far Keshawn was keeping himself breathing, Lotus knew at some point in time the eldest Gray brother would crack. And it would be Lotus's pleasure to blow his brains out. He could be petty just like his sister as well. He just hid it more.