34 - "Dizzy"

Four months later

Four months later...

When he was single, "opening up" to the other person was one of the things Bonnie never understood about a relationship. Now that he was in a relationship, he still didn't understand it. He regretted telling Yana about his half-brother Cairo; because now it seemed like that had been all she'd been on for the past week.

He had his hands in his pockets, eyes closed and head pointed toward the ceiling. He was aggravated and wasn't sure if getting into a committed relationship had been the right choice now. He was still adjusting to having a girlfriend and right now she was adding to his cons list.

"Yana," He said opening his eyes. "why are you so loud? I'm right here, shut the fuck up, damn."

He just couldn't understand why she was so upset about something that had nothing to do with her, wasn't her business or was affecting her. Yet was taking the time to make it into this big thing she didn't know about a week before. 

He didn't know if she was trying to show that she was a good person and if she thought it would make him like her more; but that wasn't the case because then he would've had his brother himself a long time ago and wouldn't have needed her to motivate him to do it if he had given a fuck. 

"Don't tell me to shut the fuck up." Yana said, staring at him with a frown. She was in shorts and a tank top, her hair done up with curly rods. 

"Then shut the fuck up." He repeated, pulling his cellphone out his front pocket when a loud ding went off. He focused on the screen and saw a text from Lotus' older brother, Dalton. "So you won't have to be told shut the fuck up."

Yana narrowed her eyes at him. She wasn't going anywhere today, but her hair was always done. As a hairdresser she wanted to present herself that way. "So you mad I said we should call the Luxe adoption agency to help your brother?"

"Yes 'cause why are you still on that? I said he not coming here miss." Bonnie said cooly, licking his lips. "Like I don't know what you want me to tell you. You mad at me like I got somebody pregnant. I don't remember him coming from my dick."

"Okay but that's not right."

"It's one hundred percent right. I don't owe nobody shit. Stop talking to me about it. This is why Lotus be getting on your dumb ass."

That ignited a fire inside of Yana. "First off, your friend be getting on me because he's rude, disrespectful and has no type of respect for women. You should be ashamed to even say that out your mouth. That's why Lotus be getting on me, you my man you should be defending me when he does that!"

"Defend what? You stay provoking like you doing right now. Just finish doing your hair and stop aggravating me, bro." Bonnie said waving her off and looking down at a few other texts on his cellphone.

Yana wanted to slap the phone out his hand but refrained. Mainly because she wasn't close enough to do it. She went over to one of the living room windows to use as a makeshift mirror. She started carefully taking the flexirods out her hair to see if they had curled.