19 - "Tired"

Noelle let out a pleased hum as her backside gently met Lotus's torso stroke for stroke

Noelle let out a pleased hum as her backside gently met Lotus's torso stroke for stroke. He told her he could be rougher in his thrusts, but she was terrified of being heard. They wouldn't be, the walls were thick enough. But it was her place. It was whatever she was comfortable with.

Noelle was tight and wet, Lotus felt lucky to find this kind of vagina. She had the type that gripped. The kind that when he was trying to pull out it tried to hold on. He could literally see her walls gripping him.

Lotus was no walk in the park for her either. She wasn't heavily sexually experienced. She had four partners before him and none had been anywhere close to his size. He was eight inches and thick too.

Lotus held her twists in his palm. Noelle hissed, loving every stroke. She could only imagine if he wasn't wearing a condom how that would feel.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it. And look in the mirror." Lotus instructed.

He was kinky—as hell, but she low key liked it. He was also dominant and she liked that too. Noelle held her realistic 6" inch chocolate dildo in her hand and took it into her mouth like Lotus told her. She started sucking it off and looked into the mirror like he told her.

Her mirror was directly across from her bed. It was against the wall and at least 43" inches. So it was big enough for the entire other side of the room to reflect in it. She watched herself in the mirror sucking on a fake chocolate dick as Lotus took her from behind with deep strokes.

The erotic vision made Noelle's vagina tighten around him. She heard Lotus groan in pleasure. She couldn't control her walls sometimes, when she was turned on it just happened. Lotus smacked her ass, mumbling a 'fuck'. He had to catch himself and remember not to call her out her name.

That was the only downside to having sex with a new woman. Everything the last one liked, didn't mean the new one would. This was someone different so he had to feel her out.

They made eye contact through the mirror and Noelle felt so sexy. It was probably one of the nastiest things she's done so far; but Lotus made her comfortable. He made her feel okay to do these things with him.

Noelle let go of the dildo with a pop and licked from the shaft to the head, staring in Lotus's eyes. Then she pushed it back inside her mouth trying to deep throat it. Lotus clenched his jaws, fighting the urge to cum.

He was going to turn Noelle into the definition of "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets".

Everything about her felt good. Her soft skin, her womanly curves, the inside of her body. She felt like she was born to fit his manhood. He could tell she didn't even use her toy much.

Lotus started slowly pulling out causing him to groan loudly as her vagina fought hard to keep him in. Noelle whimpered at the feeling too, gripping the sheets.

Lotus's soaking wet member fell out and dangled between his legs. "Shit!" He let his hand meet her backside.

Lotus then lowered himself and spread her ass apart with his large hands and smoothly inserted his tongue into her ass. It shocked the paralegal and she lost her arch, but definitely didn't pull away as his tongue started to move in circles.