XXVII

5 years later...

David

''Tomorrow come on man we gotta get to dinner with my parents'' I yelled from the bottom steps of our new home. ''I'm coming I'm still getting Darius ready dang'' Tomorrow yelled back.

Smiling I couldn't help but be happy that she gave me a son 5 yrs ago. After what we went through I had to make sure that I was being the best man I could be for our kids and my wife.

We ended up relocating to Arizona, moving and franchising our businesses. I quit the game and invested so my family is set for life. I knew I could no longer put my family in danger since this life wasn't just about me. If anything almost losing my wife was a huge wake up call. My dad taught me to walk away from whatever ends up hurting you the most.

Maya's mom never came back around after dropping her off and I was fine with that. She already considered Morrow more of her mother than her donor so I was cool with it.

Being a boy dad is crazy. He so attached to his mama it makes me jealous at times , but I love my son shit he definitely has my genes. Hearing heels click down the stairs Morrow looked at me with love. "Dada wanna see PawPaw" Darius says while tugging on my leg.

Morrow kissed my lips and whispers in my ear, "you look good enough to eat". She winks and licks her lips. Smacking her ass Maya says eww then goes back to listening to her music on her phone. Waving her off we headed out the door and got the kids into the car and eventually sped off.

___________

"I miss my grand babies. I'm so sad y'all had to move away" my mom says as she sipped wine. "I know ma but we needed a fresh start. I couldn't bring another child into this world and raise them there" I explained. "No wonder yo big head ass turned out crazy like dad" Brenden said.

Sticking my middle finger up at him Tomorrow smacked my hand down after seeing that Darius was watching and laughing. "I'm not crazy but maybe ya real daddy is" my dad joked. Busting out laughing Brenden rolled his eyes and ignored us. "See you play now you got my baby mad" my mom said.

"That lil nigglet grown stop babying him" my dad said. Agreeing with him I raised my glass. Morrow slowly rubbed my inner thigh. Looking at her I seen the look of lust. Trying not to get caught up I rubbed her kitty through her thong. Bitting her lip she groans lightly. "You good?" Brenden asked while looking at her funny.

Nodding her head she responded, "yeah just cramps is all" . Brenden smirked at me then went to text on his phone.

Getting an incoming text it was from his big headed ass.

Lil Bro🤞🏾💢- You a slutty ass nigga I'm snitching 🤣🤣😂

Me- Shut up pussy🖕🏾

Putting my phone down I snatched my hand away from her goodies and licked my fingers. Morrow gasped and covered her mouth.

"You gonna get fucked when we go home" I whispered in her ear. Giggling like a school girl she didn't respond but focused on talking to my mom about our son.

Everyone was enjoying the food and having a good time when the waitress had brought a bottle of wine to the table.

"Ma'am we didn't order this can you send this back?" My mom questioned.

"Oh the man sitting at the bar wanted to give this to your family" she explained. We all looked at the bar and couldn't see anyone familiar.

"I'm not in the mood for no stupid games! Y'all niggas got beef here?" My dad asked. My brother and I shook our heads no. Out of nowhere a tall dark skin dude walked to our table.

I noticed he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Yo who you??" My brother asked while standing up with his hand on his gun.

"Please I'm not here to beef with nobody I'm just here for Maya" he said.

"Fuck you want with my daughter dude ?" I got up out my seat and got in his face. Tomorrow pulled Darius on her lap and held my mama hand.

"That's my daughter!" He yelled.

THE END