XXI

David

David

Its been 24 hours and I'm losing my fucking mind. I sat at in the middle of the park watching my daughter play on the playground. I had to make it seem like I wasn't scared for my baby life. I had to make it seem like shit was still normal when it wasn't. I seen Marco come sit next to me with a folder in his hand.

He patted my shoulder, "How you holding up man?'' 

I shook my head and put my head in my hands. "What the fuck am I gonna do? I never really realized how much Tomorrow kept shit flowing. My fucking daughter miss her, I miss my woman, my fucking fiance, my fucking backbone.'' I felt myself rant and a tear run down my cheek.

Lifting my face up from my hands my face harden with angry again. ''Listen read this info later on tonight make sure baby girl with ya moms cause shit gonna get crazy.'' Marco explained.

I nodded and walked up to my daughter. ''Come on baby girl we bout to go see maw-maw'' I said while picking her up. She screamed with excitement and joy.

Chuckling lowly despair hit me quickly once I realized that Tomorrow couldn't experience this at the moment. Going to my car I buckled Maya in her car seat and closed the door.

****

I was pacing my office as I kept looking at the folder Marco gave me. I read everything and I wanna ruin this whole fucking city. My fucking wife is gone and I don't know where the fuck she is because that crazy ass nigga got her captive.

Marco walked in with a concerned look. ''Man you not gonna like this and I swear on everything we'll get Morrow back within the next couple hours bruh'' he spoke fast. 

I stopped the pacing and looked at him. ''The fuck you mean?''

He stayed silent. ''They set up a cam and it's connected to everyone cell phone in here and they just started beating her and they cut the camera off when she got knocked out.''

Keeping quiet I punched holes in the wall. ''FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!'' I yelled as I flipped my desk over. ''Man calm down I promise she'll be back here with you.''

Tears rolled down my eyes as I felt the blood ooze out my knuckles. ''I should've came and got her anyway I should've never gave her the option of being alone man!'' I screamed. 

''We out here tonight I'm tracing their recording system as we speak'' Marco said. I nodded my head and my face sat with anger.

****

Me, Demarco, and our workers gathered around the safe room. Dressed in all black I looked around the room and made sure everyone was paying attention.

''I want this nigga beaten and tied up when y'all find him'' my voice boomed inside the room. ''I want every nigga in there that's not one of us dead no one and I mean NO ONE alive.''

They nodded and cracked their knuckles. ''I'll be looking for Tomorrow, Marco look for any bombs or shit like that'' I directed. He nodded and got up to distribute the guns. Between the shot guns and Uzis there was gonna be war tonight.

I'm not stopping till I get my baby back

______

I laid there on the cold floor in pain. I haven't slept at all until they knocked me out. What did I do to ever deserve this. All because I said no to some creep who became my stalker. I wanted to be happy. I was creating my own little family. I was planning my own wedding.

I was content. Until now. Being in this dirty room has caused me to throw up just from the trashy aroma. I felt my inner thighs tingle with pain. Trying to remember what happened I cried my eyes out. 

David needs to hurry and get here soon because I don't know if I'll be able to make it out here alive. 

Votes: 190 for next update

Check out my other books & follow me on Instagram: zariahdp

I follow back