XXII

David

We all parked blocks away from the warehouse where Tomorrow is located. I closed my eyes and prayed that my baby was good. I love that girl, she is my soon to be wife and I ain't bout to lose her to some crazy nigga that got some weird obsession with her.

"You good bruh?'' Marco spoke in the ear we all had. ''Yeah gucci let's get this shit shaking,'' I said as I made sure my vest was on securely and my guns was loaded. 

''Y'all ready?'' I spoke once again. ''Yup'' all groups responded. Getting out the truck I gave the hand signal and everyone piled out of the other trucks. They surrounded around the warehouse and made sure no one was outside. 

Pointing towards the warehouse they busted through the back doors and ran in. Hearing the gun shots was music to my ears. I didn't hear any screams which means Tomorrow may not be hurt. Going inside I seen bodies everywhere.

Tomorrow

Hearing the gunshots made me smiley inwardly knowing David had actually felt my pain and made his way here to save me. Before I could sit up I was dragged by my hair. ''Get up bitch'' someone yelled in my ear.

It was Bill. ''You brought your little thug of a boyfriend here to kill me, but that isn't going to happen. Baby you'll be dead before you know it.'' He spoke with such evilness in his voice. ''Why couldn't you just love me huh? Why couldn't you just leave his bitch ass for a real man huh?'' He asked as he played with my hair. 

He started to take my clothes off and rub all over my body. I tried to fight back, but he had such a death grip on me I felt a bruise appear every move I made. With the gun pointed at my head he made me stand in front of him and rub my private part. 

Licking his disgusting lips I tried to procrastinate by making each action slow. ''You better not fucking play with me Tomorrow after I kill you, I'll kill that cute little girl of David's.'' He said with laughter.

Tears streamed down my eyes praying David would hurry up and bust in this door. Before I could respond Bill was shot in the knee. ''FUCK!" he screamed. ''Tomorrow baby come here'' David said in a low voice. I limped to him and hugged him tightly. He held me like we haven't seen each other in years. 

I thought my life was over and I'm glad he came and saved me. ''Get his ass out of here'' David directed his crew. They all nodded and tied Bill up and dragged him out the room. Picking me up David carried me out the warehouse and made sure my face was covered.

Sitting me in the back of the truck he closed the door and hopped in the driver's seat. Speeding down the street we headed home and there was nothing but silence. I cried silently and fell asleep without noticing.

Hearing the car door open David carried me out the car and went into the house. Rushing up the stairs he laid me on the bed. Sitting there I looked around the room and noticed that it was clean just like it was the day I left it. I know he hasn't been sleeping in here.

David came back in the room and started to undress me and himself at the same time. I covered myself and looked down in shame. the bruises on my body was horrible and I didn't want him to see me this way. 

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. Seeing the tub filled with bubbles and candles going. Getting inside the tub he held his hand out for me to take. Taking it I got in the tub with him and sat in between his legs.

Letting silence consume the air we sat there. I turned and looked at as tears rushed out my eyes. He laid my head on his chest and let me cry. We stayed like this until I felt him take a large breath and started crying. 

''I told myself I would take care of you and I didn't make that promise cause look at you man I failed as a man and as ya fiancé.'' He ranted as tears came out continuously. ''Baby it's okay-" before I could finish he got up out the tub. 

Drying off he left the bathroom. Cuddling my knees to my chest I let the tears come down with no remorse. ''DAVID" I screamed out. Hearing no response I got worried and got out the rub. Putting a robe on I checked our bedroom to see a notification pop up on my phone.

Hubby🌀❤💦: I love you Tomorrow with all my heart, but as a man I gotta handle some things that I know you'll won't forgive. This is the man I am. Maybe we shouldn't be together. My life is too fucked for a beautiful soul like you to get lost in. Keep the ring, when I become the man you need I'll come running. I'll check up on you and know I'm always watching💕

Dropping down to my knees I continued to cry.....

To Be Continued....

Next chapter: 200 Votes