VIII

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Since we came back from the trip David has been working nonstop. I really didn't pay it any mind at first since he did reject work related calls while we were away.

Sitting at my desk I texted him hoping he'll answer because he's been reading my text messages without responding.

Morrow Bae👑💙- It's good to see you ignoring me still

Papi David💎🔥- No one ignoring you I'm just busy as hell

Morrow Bae👑💙- You always been busy, but you kept in contact before

Papi David💎🔥- Just chill man damn

Reading his message I decided to not respond.

Going through files of new patients and old patients I made sure they were properly set back in the desk and locked it. Time went by and looking at the time it read 9 o'clock and I was headed out the door.

***

Entering my house I went to shut the door when a foot was stopping it from closing. Knowing it was David I looked in his eyes.

''What David it's pretty late.'' I said annoyed.

''It's cool let me in.'' He pleaded. Moving away from the door I let him walk in and watched him lock it.

Taking my heels off I sat on the couch and waited for him to give an explanation. ''So what's up?'' He asked me.

''Are yous seriously fucking asking me that?'' I looked at him like he was stupid.

''Watch ya mouth bruh.'' He said getting angry.

''No fuck you asshole you been acting all brand new since my birthday so as of right now I don't have nothing nice to say to you.'' I screamed. ''I told yo ass I was busy.'' He yelled.

''I was fucking busy too but I still made time to call and text your dumb ass.'' I got up and pointed into his chest. He stood there and didn't say anything.

''Yeah quiet as a fucking church mouse.'' I taunted. ''Man you need to relax that's just your spoiled ass attitude kicking in.'' He said chuckling.

Rolling my eyes I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. ''Maybe we need to rethink this relationship thing cause you obviously too busy.'' I said.

''Nah get the fuck out of here with that shit man you ain't going no where, I'm not going no where.'' He said. Waving him off I tried to get out of his hold.

''Let me go David damn.'' I said irritated. Turning around I swung at him and hit his cheek. Hearing him huff I let go to see what I've done.

It was dead silence between the both of us as he held his cheek. Roughly pushing me into the wall he wrapped his hand around my neck.

In between each kiss he squeezed my neck tighter. ''You don't like hands on you huh?'' He said in my ear.

''Let me go David I can't fucking breath!'' I said harshly and loudly.

***

''Fuck Morrow this shit feel good.'' He moaned as he rotated his hips. Scratching his back I held him tighter.

''I'm sorry baby I ain't mean to hurt you.'' I nodded and tears came down my eyes as I moaned.

''Shit daddy I'm cumming.'' I stuttered.

''Yeah cum for me baby.'' He chanted.

My vagina muscles started to spasm and I heard David grunt loudly. ''Fuck I'm so sorry Morrow.'' He sloppily kissed my neck.

Leaving marks on each other we climaxed together.

***

Waking up David's back was facing me.

(A/N: Don't mind the skin color just know his back is like that

(A/N: Don't mind the skin color just know his back is like that.)

Shaking my head I rolled him on his back and sat on his lap. Lightly laying kisses on his neck and chest he started to move in his sleep. Finally opening his eyes we stared at each other.

''You fucking crazy man.'' He said with a serious face. ''And you not you fucking chocked me.'' I said back.

''So what you punched my shit.'' He argued. Simply nodding I stared in his eyes.

''I am sorry though I just been stressed and shit. Somebody stole money from me and none of them muthafuckas that was at the trap while I was gone didn't quote on quote see anything.'' He explained.

I nodded.

''Did you notice anyone shaking or doing constant movement while you were talking?'' I asked. He stayed quiet for a moment.

''Matter of fact hell yeah let me get going.'' He said while lifting me up from his nap.

''Oh so you gonna leave after you just fucked me to sleep?'' I said with an attitude.

''Chill baby I'll see you when I get back.'' He assured and kissed my lips. Nodding I wrapped the cover around me.

''Be safe please.'' I said as he was walking out the door.

''I know I know.'' He answered as he walked out and shut the door.