VI

David

I'm in Cuba meeting a new connect that's been wanting to do business since I started. He's the son of Monty Carlo the biggest Kingpin in Cuba. 

Him and my dad did business so it was only right to let there first son's take over the family business. Demarco and I sat at the table and waited for Carlito in his new home.

Taking a sip from my gin I enjoyed the island heat. Texting Tomorrow I told her I'll be taking her out once I get back to town.

Lifting my head from looking at my phone Carlito walked out with a silver briefcase.

''Wassup David.'' Carlito said in a spanish accent.

''Sup Carlito I see you doing it big in this lovely place.'' I said shaking his hand.

''Can't do what we do and not live it up.'' He said jokingly. I nodded and introduced him to Demarco.

''So to cut this short because I have a couple of ladies waiting for me. What do you have for me David?'' Carlito smirked. Getting the duffle bag I placed it on the table and he put the briefcase on the table as well.

We shook hands and me and Demarco got up to leave. ''You sure you don't want to stay I have a couple of ladies that may be interested in you.'' Carlito smirked.

''I'm sure I got a lady back at home.'' I said while laughing.

''Alright y'all be safe.'' Carlito said.

(A/N: Carlito Carlo in M/M)

Getting out the private jet I met up with Kia so she can drop me off to Tomorrow's place. ''So how was the trip you guys?'' Kia asked me and D.

''Decent nothing extra I told you it wasn't gonna be long.'' I said. Kia nodded. ''Do Morrow know that I'm back early?'' I asked Kia.

''Nah she thinks you come back in 2 days.'' She said. I nodded. Pulling up to her drive way I got out and rung the doorbell.

''Who is it?'' I hear Tomorrow ask faintly. I didn't say anything. Opening the door she looked up and jumped on me.

Tomorrow kissed all over my face and lips. ''Damn I see you missed me.'' I laughed while walking in with her wrapped around me and locking the door.

''Hell yeah I love being under you sometimes.'' She smiled.

''So how was work?'' I asked.

Tomorrow

''It was decent. But I have this one patient that may be attracted to me.'' I said. ''Oh no don't tell me the nigga stalking you.'' David said in a serious tone.

''No....or at least I haven't noticed.'' I admitted. He didn't say anything except text someone. ''I got security for you now they'll be here 24/7 when I'm not around.'' He said.