VII

(A/N: Don't play the song yet

(A/N: Don't play the song yet.)

David

I was sitting by the jacuzzi waiting to here from the club promoter about later tonight.

Getting her cake color was quite easy cause she don't like pink she like white and gold so I incorporated that in the cake.

Turning around I got out a towel just to see Tomorrow watching me and licking her lips.

I walked inside our patio that leads to the bedroom.

(A/N: Their penthouse bedroom in the M/M)

She was in a light pink robe that was showcasing a lace black bra.

''Hey.'' She spoke softly.

''Wassup beautiful you finally up from your nap?'' I joked while sitting down on the bed.

''Hush up, but yes I am.'' She said while sitting on my lap. Out of no where she goes and plays some music. (A/N: Play the song now lol.)

Getting up from my lap she stood and unraveled her robe. Licking my lips I rubbed my hands together.

''Damn ma this what you want.'' I said watching her come back on my lap. She nodded and rubbed my chest.

I brought her face to mine and kissed her lips. Nibbling on her bottom lip she squirmed in my lap. Knowing she couldn't keep still I flipped her on her back.

She looked into my eyes and looked away because she was nervous. ''We don't have to do this if you not ready baby girl.'' I said while kissing her stomach.

''I'm ready baby.'' She assured.

''You (kiss) sure (kiss)?'' I said moving down to her thighs. She nodded and covered her eyes.

Slipping her thong off I put my face in her kitty.

***

''You sure your ready cause I'm not stopping after this.'' I said. ''Yes David hurry before I change my mind.'' She smiled. Entering her felt like heaven.

She hissed softly and started to push away from me. ''Nah you wanted this baby so take it.'' I spoke in her ear.

''Ahhh shit David baby slow down.'' She cried. I pounded into her tight wetness as she scratched my back furiously.

Rotating my hips I gave her deep long strokes and would pull out just enough for her to go crazy. Just when I started pushing back in, her walls sucked me in faster.

''Fuck.'' I yelled as I felt myself about to cum. ''Damn ma I can't take this shit.'' I said while trying to pull out. She shook her no and pulled me back into her.

Tomorrow wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me deeper inside her. Feeling the sweat go down my back she bit my shoulder. Pounding inside her she screamed and tried to separate me from her body.

''Turn around baby and put that ass in the air.'' I demanded. She slowly got up and put her ass in the air like I wanted. Arching her back I gripped her waist and entered me again.

''Damn David baby I can't take this I'm bout to cum daddy.'' She screamed. ''Yeah take this dick girl.'' I swiftly pounded her fast.

She cried as I smacked her ass over and over. She started squirting and shaking. I laughed knowing  this would happened.

''I can't feel my legs David.'' She groaned.

''Nah we not done yet.'' Grabbing her I pulled her up and fucked her from behind.

''Yeah baby you love this dick huh?'' I said while pulling her hair.

''Shit baby I do!'' She cried and moved with me. Biting her neck I fucked her faster. ''Oh shit" I yelled and fucked her harder.

''Ahh!!'' We said together as we climaxed at the same time.

***

Getting out the shower with Tomorrow she limped to the closet and got her out fit out. ''Daddy put it down huh?'' I joked.

''Yeah yeah I'm not gonna boost your ego.'' She said. ''You don't have to just know whenever you want it I got you.'' I assured.

Putting my boxers on I put my jeans and jordans on. ''Put a shirt on David.'' Morrow said.

''Girl I'm grown.'' I said laughing.

''Yeah grown alright.'' She mumbled.

She got dressed and Kia and Demarco met us outside our penthouse.

(A/N: Morrow's outfit)

**

Sitting in V.I.P. in the club the DJ made everyone quiet down and made an announcement.

''I wanna give a special shout out to my man David and his lady Tomorrow everyone say happy birthday on three!'' The DJ screamed.

''1-2-3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!" Everyone screamed.

Tomorrow smiled and kissed my lips. 

Motioning my fingers the cake was brought out.

''This cake is beautiful David thank you.'' She said.

''Thank Kia she helped.'' I said. She gave Kia a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

''Happy birthday little sis.'' D said while giving her a purse full of money and a pair of heels I helped him pick out.

Tears flowed down her eyes and we all gave her a group hug.

Can't nobody tell me I'm a no good nigga with no heart cause this girl right here got me sprung.

Vote Vote Vote!!!!