XXVI

David

It's Saturday morning and I woke Tomorrow up with breakfast in bed. She ended up falling asleep in the bedroom, but to make sure she had her space I slept in the guest room. I respected her wishes and didn't push the issue with us.

I know us sleeping in the bed together would've been good and bad. Me touching her body and devouring her just because she was beautiful and pregnant with our child. Then on the flip side she'll feel like she let her guard down and she made it easy for me to come back into her heart.

"How's everything beautiful?'' I asked her while rubbing her stomach. She took a sip of her juice and wiped her mouth. "It's good you already know the way to my heart" she giggled. I laughed and moved the tray from her lap. "So what do you want to do today? I have a little day plan, but that's only if you and baby girl up for it" I suggested.

Tomorrow nodded her head smiling. "That's fine with me I just need to go back to my place to get some clothes-"

"Nah now you know you got clothes here. This our house baby you better act like you know" I said while giving her the straight face. She rolled her eyes and grabbed for the tray again.

_______________

"Look at the butterflies daddy aren't they pretty?" Maya said happily while holding hands with Tomorrow and me. I nodded and smiled at her small figure jump and yell with excitement. Tomorrow looked down at her and smiled as well. This is what I miss to be honest.

Being around my family I just couldn't wait to get back to this. Though me and Morrow on rocky terms right now we are still planning the wedding. We decided that we would do a small beach wedding where immediate family would be there and some close friends. Because she doesn't have a lot of family we agreed to do that.

''Daddy I'm hungry so is baby" baby girl said while trying to rub Tomorrow's stomach. Tomorrow laughed, ''see even little Maya knows when we are hungry, that's why I hope we have a girl". I shook my head no.

"We need a boy. It's bound to happen my parents had two boys for a reason. I need a little me around here to make sure we have guy time and to get away from the girls" I joked. ''Whatever hush up I hope we have a girl right Maya don't you want a sister ?''Tomorrow asked Maya.

Maya giggled and hid behind her.

A young couple came up to us and smiled. "Oh my god you guys are so freaking perfect. And yes sis your glowing. And you little one are cute what's your name?" the woman asked.

''Her name is Maya and thank you I'm 2 months pregnant" Tomorrow smiled.

''Nice to meet you I'm Asia and this is my boyfriend Jaiden we just moved here from Seattle" she shook hands with us. Her boyfriend slapped me up and we spoke for a moment.

''I'm Tomorrow and this is my fiance David and our daughter of course" she smiled.

''It was nice meeting you guys and it was nice to meet you too Maya" the woman smiled and walked away with her boyfriend.

''Weren't they nice babe?" Tomorrow asked. I nodded as we walked near the food court. We ordered food and sat down on at the bench tables. ''So Maya baby girl what do you think about being a flower girl?"

Maya nodded as she ate her french fries. I mouth I love you to Tomorrow as she stuffed her face with my food and with hers.

She cheesed and did it back.