XXIII

David

Sitting in my office I threw the shot of Henessey back with no remorse. It's been three days since I left Tomorrow and this shit is breaking me. I haven't dealt with Bill yet but tonight is the night.

I sat here thinking about how I can be a better man for Tomorrow and a better father for Maya. Going through the texts Tomorrow been sending me I smiled a little. Getting the news that she was pregnant with my kid made me realize I couldn't walk out her life like that.

Standing from my seat I put my gun in my pants. Heading down to the dungeon I became distant from my thoughts. My ruthless demeanor was now on and I was focused on one thing.

Seeing Bill made me boil with anger so once I got in his presence I smacked the fuck of him. "You one sick ass mothafucka you know that?" I asked him. He had a smirk on his face as if he didn't care. But shit neither did I. I ripped his pants open and started to cut designs into his skin. His screams didn't faze me.

"Why couldn't you just leave her alone huh?" I asked him. Not getting an answer I started to cut his fingers off. "Talk bitch" I yelled. Bill started go cry but that didn't make me stop. Getting my gun out I shot him in the knees and shoulders.

Not wanting to do anymore damage I poured acid all over him and called the crew to end him and clean the mess up.

Going to my unused condo I walked straight in and locked the door. Heading into the master bedroom I undressed myself and showered.

Getting dressed I looked at the sonogram pictures Tomorrow sent me and looked at them. The woman I love and plan to marry is now carrying my kid. Which I planned but it felt surreal. I officially have a family so that means I have to do shit smart. No more careless work. I need to make sure my family was straight.

Deciding to leave I headed to my parents house. I needed to be around the ones that I love. And I also need some advice from my dad on what I should do next.

Walking into the home I grew up in I seen my mom resting on the couch. Giving her a light kiss on the head I walked past her and made it to my father's office.

"Wassup pops" I said while coming in the door. He looked at me weird and knew something was going on. "Sit" was all he said. Doing so he pulled out some Henessey and started pouring the drinks.

He nodded his head to tell me that I needed to explain what was going on. Telling him about Bill and the kidnapping to me leaving Tomorrow and killing Bill in the end he only nodded.

"Son I understand you love her and giving yourself some space was needed but just leaving like you were never coming back doesn't do any justice. I did that to your mom thinking I was doing the right thing but I wasn't. She was pregnant while I was gone and she was so emotionally fucked up I felt it from far. All I'm saying is go back home. Be with ya fiance. Ya unborn baby. Ya daughter. Ya family. You don't wanna lose that son." My dad explained.

Nodding my head I stood up. "Thanks pops I needed that". "No problem go sleep that off then go home to ya family man". I nodded and head back to my old bedroom upstairs then knocked out.

Votes: 205
Read my new book Like Never Before❤