XVI

Tomorrow

(A/N: Play the song when I tell you to❤)

David has been with me every step of the way since my meltdown and I can say that I'm back to my old self. He spent the day consoling me while I cried. Then the next he catered to my every need even when I told him he didn't have to.

Today is our 11 month anniversary and I planned some nice stuff for us. I'm gonna take him to dinner and give him a little something if you know what I mean.

D and I are currently picking out a Rolex for David and good thing I brought him with me because I would've gotten something weird.

"Marco what about this one I love it" I said pointing at the rose gold watch.

"Girl no you dealing with a grown man he don't need no female shit, if you want that you get it" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and kept looking around the jewelry store.

After purchasing the watch I went home to unwind before my date. Laying down I set my alarm to wake up at 6 pm and drifted off to sleep.

Hearing my alarm go off I woke up and head straight to the shower. Washing my body with my new strawberry and kiwi body wash I hurried up and got out.

Quickly putting on a robe I oiled myself up and put on a nice lace bra and panty set with David's favorite color on, without a doubt he's going to be all over me tonight.

Adding little to none make up since I'll be sweating it out later tonight. Putting my hair in a quick high ponytail, I did a nice feathered bang to go along with it.

Slipping on my nude pink bodycon dress I sprayed my strawberry mist all over myself. Finally putting my heels on I grabbed my purse, phone and keys and I was on my way to David's place.

****

David

Hearing the soft knock on my door, I just knew that was my baby. Opening the door I saw an independent sexy young woman that I've kept in my life for almost a year now.

Giving her a tight hug I rested my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet smell.

"You smell good baby" I cheesed hard.

"Thanks boo you ready to go?" She smiled sweetly.

I nodded and closed my door and walked to her car.

Getting inside she sped off and turned the music up. Taking in her appearance I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"You good?" She asked.

Nodding my head to her question and the music she smiled and kept driving.

***

Stopping to our destination we got out and walked into Le' Monet. Walking her ass twitch from side to side made me groan inwardly trying not to make a scene.

Being seated in our seats we ordered our drinks and sat and stared at each other.

(A/N: Play the song😩🎶🎵)

"You look beautiful." I complemented her.

She looked down and blushed. Lifting her head with my finger I rubbed her cheek.

"Don't look down baby girl you too beautiful for that," I complemented.

"You laying it on thick cause you know you getting some tonight." She laughed.

Laying my hand near my heart I opened my mouth like I was surprised.

She playfully rolled her eyes and giggled. "Don't act brand new David".

"Whatever you say beautiful, but I got you something" I said while taking the dark blue box out my pants.

She tilted her head to the side. Putting the box on the table I moved it towards her.

Happily opening the box she gasped and rushed to my side to kiss me. She hovered her lips over mine and smirked.

Moving her on my lap I continued to tongue her down until I felt the dampness on my pants....just the way I like it....

To be continued

Votes: 150 for next update!