1. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

"The course of life may be unpredictable, yes."

"No one ever knows what lies ahead."

"But do not get too comfortable yet."

"You should always be prepared for the worst and the best."

. ┊⋆ .

There it was, right in the middle.

Surrounded by nothing else except the breathtaking sight of the wonderful natural scenery, endowed with all kinds of beauty and life.

The city of Canterlot.

The sun above was shining brightly, the birds were chirping and singing calm melodies as the light green leaves rustled in the warm gentle breeze. The citizens were doing their ordinary daily activities as always. People walking around every corner, cars driving by the streets, each one of them in their own direction, while enjoying the lovely sunny weather.

Several civilians though were passing by one very specific recognizable building. Canterlot High School, also often shortened to CHS. The two caring sisters, principal Celestia and vice-principal Luna were very well respected, it was distinguished for being one of the best high schools in the city.

However, amongst their friendly and well-mannered students, CHS had a few "magical" occasions during the past few years. Interesting stories could be told from there. Some people referred to them as odd and unbelievable too.

The loud ringing bells could be heard from the inside. The students stood up and packed their supplies, kindly waved their goodbyes to the teachers, and left the classrooms full of joy and excitement. Their summer vacation has just begun, music to their ears.

Along with the young crowd, four girls came out of the main exit of the high school as well - their names were Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash.

They went down the stairs that led to the courtyard where the Wondercolts statue was standing, right in the center. Earlier that day, they had an agreement with the rest of their group to meet up and gather at the same spot.

"SUMMER VACATION HERE WE COMEE!!" Pinkie shouted joyfully as she ran around the others with high energy, "Who's ready for the biggest, most amazing PARTY EVER?! I can't wait!!"

"Ugh, finally! It was a whole torture if you ask me." groaned Rainbow as she stretched a little and turned her attention to Rarity, "Felt like a whole decade 'till we finish."

"Please darling, don't even mention it. I am so glad those awful exams are over. I certainly must make an appointment for us in the spa center soon, so much stress is bad for our skin, you know. We have to reward ourselves after all that hard work, don't you think?" Rarity suggested.

Sunset slightly smiled, "Sounds good to me."

When they stopped in front of the statue, a light bulb appeared at the top of Pinkie's head, "OH, OH! We can have a spa party then! It's gonna be so much fun!" she offered and pounced with enthusiasm.

"Well, we do have a whole break for us to do whatever we want- At least, until... we stumble upon another magical problem." Sunset said the last sentence rather quietly, looking away.