6. 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

"Hold up-- back up a bit- Equestrian magic? Elements of Harmony?? Now I've heard everything." Smokescreen scratched his helm in confusion, finding it difficult to sum up all the things the humans explained.

"I know, right? Some creators can come up with the craziest ideas for a cartoon show." Pinkie chimed in.

The rest gave her weirded-out stares, Pinkie blinked and shrugged at their silent reactions, "What?"

"This is Pinkie, don't ask." Rainbow told the giants unbothered and waved off.

"Um, where were we?" asked Twilight.

"You mentioned having different kinds of abilities? Do tell." Knock Out reminded with a slight curiosity in his voice.

Ratchet scoffed right after, "Puh-lease, this is absurd. I won't believe it until I see it with my optics."

"How about a small demonstration then? Sounds interesting." suggested Strongarm.

Applejack was the first one who came forward, "No problem, fellas." she calmly replied while stretching her shoulders.

"Just don't break anything!" Ratchet warned strictly as he kept a close optic on her.

The cowgirl headed in a random direction and looked around, observing the area as if she was searching for something. After peeking some more, a peculiar object caught her eye. It was entirely made out of crushed scrap metal parts which were formed into a giant ball.

"Mind if ah use this?" she asked them in her country voice and pointed towards the scrap.

"That old thing? Uhh, yeah sure, but what are you going to do-" before Bulkhead could finish, Applejack went to it and started picking it up with her bare hands, her pony ears appearing on top of her head. In a split second, the giant object was found right above her tiny fragile form. Without a single drop of sweat, she lifted it with ease and smiled at her audience.

"... with it." the bulkier green mech finished off with widened optics and a dropped jaw. In fact, the whole team was pretty amazed by what they were seeing. It was far too unreal for them to take in the fact that a simple human was capable of containing such power.

"They are not supposed to do that, right? " Knock Out asked unsure if what he was looking at was real.

"It is not physically possible for a human being to do so..." answered Ratchet. Suddenly, a gentle, pink magical aura wrapped around the giant heavy ball and slowly began to levitate away from Applejack's hands.

"Ain't me this time, sugarcubes." the country girl informed and gestured to someone else in front of her.

The robots' gazes focused on Twilight Sparkle who was standing fully concentrated on the flying object. As she started to raise her arms, the scrap metal did too. The heavy weight was a bit challenging but regardless, she was able to hold it in the air for way longer than she expected. 

After that, she proceeded to use her telekinetic abilities to handle the giant object to Bulkhead, "I believe this is yours." she said while settling down the scrap ball into his servos.

"Erm-- thanks?" he bewilderingly responded.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie came up with an idea. When she found a small bottle of sprinkles inside her frizzy pink hair, she began pouring some into her palm. While searching for an easy target to strike at, she spotted Rarity who was the nearest to her, completely unaware of what her friend was planning to do. 

"Hey, Rares!" the fashionista turned to her cheerful friend the second she heard her name, the loud shout caught the attention of the others as well, "Think fast!" Pinkie warned, as she was spinning her arm, the sprinkles started to glow in her fist. The moment Rarity realized what was about to happen, Pinkie threw them at her like a baseball.