4. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

The girls' eyes gazed in both amazement and wonderment at the shining blue-green light of the so-called "bridge". Sure, they have seen portals before but this one was way different, even bigger. As the yellow and red car kept their speed, a distant aperture appeared in front of them. When they passed through it, the vehicles hit their brakes and the portal closed right behind. Shortly after the ride, the teens began to hold their heads and all of them groaned out of instant pain.

"Ughh-- where did this horrible headache came from?" Rarity complained while rubbing her forehead.

"This is even worse than that carnival ride we went on last year..." reminded Rainbow, trying her best to get rid of the dizziness.

"It was fun though--! Ouchie." Pinkie involved optimistically but then she instantaneously laid her head on her palms again.

"For you, maybe." Rainbow murmured.

Applejack closed her mouth with her hand to prevent herself from almost throwing up inside the car, "Hold it right there, cowgirl! Don't you even think about messing up my interior!" Sideswipe abruptly warned.

"Wasn't plannin' on it, bud." she answered through her exhale.

"Sorry about that girls, the Groundbridge can be a bit discomforting to humans." Bee informed.

"I think it will pass in a moment." reassured Sunset, her eyelids flickered and she observed their surroundings, "Where are we anyway?" she asked, then both cars opened their doors. The girls were unsure if it was safe enough for them to get out just yet, they had no clue if it was a trap either.

It didn't take long enough for Bumblebee to notice their apprehension, "Hey, it's okay. I assure you that you are completely safe now. You can come out." he guaranteed calmly. They rethought about it to some extent but eventually, they decided to trust him.

When the group hopped outside, they were stunned. It seemed as if they were in some sort of military base, it also had a mountainous appearance. Parts of the rocky walls were covered with concrete along with the whole floor, several tunnels could be seen around the large area, it was also equipped with unfamiliar technology. Not only the screens were enormous compared to their heights but they were placed up so high that it couldn't be possible for a human to reach.

"Wowie, this place is so huge! Perfect spot for a party if you ask me!" Pinkie implied.

"Hm, in my opinion, it needs a little rearranging and freshening up here and there but oh well, I suppose it looks rather nice." Rarity advised.

"Where have I heard this before..." Sideswipe muttered to Bee.

While they were walking around the big empty area, the silence got unexpectedly interrupted, "Ah, lieutenant! I see you have brought us guests!" a mysterious delighted voice was heard from behind.

When they turned to see who it was, they saw three giants and one small robot standing at the other side of the base.

The largest one was green and black all over, he had pointy claws and his face was light orange color along with his blue optics. The 'Bot standing near him was slightly shorter, he was mostly white and had parts of an orange paint job on his body. Right next to him was even a smaller robot with a female form. She had small wings and a tire in her back, a built-in skirt and her midriff was a dark grey color. She also had blue armor and a red sliver on her head crest. Lastly, the tiniest of them all, which appeared to have similar height even as a normal human, was a fully orange-colored robot with big circular hands, three fingers on each and little wheels instead of legs.

Everyone stared at each other in awkward silence.