21. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺

[Author's note]

Decided to add one of my fav songs for this special chapter, to hype you guys up during the fighting scenes!

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the faceless Decepticon gave out his strong command, the Vehicon soldiers began to strike, the Autobot team fought as they tried their best to block their attacks and blasts, keeping the changed humans out of danger or getting harmed.

Soundwave's minion, Ravage, swiftly sprinted to the tall standing Prime. Optimus attempted to shoot him, but it was to no avail. The cyber-feline jumped and bit his arm, his sharp teeth digging inside the leader's thick armor. Optimus let out a loud painful groan due to the piercing discomfort he felt, he seized Ravage by the neck and threw him away. Deep holes of the mini-con's bite were left on the Prime's armor, small drips of Energon leaked down on his arm. Ravage landed on his four feet and leaped towards the rest of his enemies.

"Get them outta here!" Bulkhead directed his teammates as he and Arcee struggled to aim at the fast-running panther, unluckily, Ravage pounced on top of Arcee. Just when Bulkhead was intending to stop the beast, several Vehicon soldiers opened fire at him. Ravage let out a piercing roar above the femme's form, near her audio receptor, Arcee grimaced at the loud volume but took the opportunity to take out her blades and slice the feline's mid-section plating underneath. He agonizingly hissed and retreated, blue liquid dripping out of his frame. Punctually, Grimlock stepped in and bit the head out of one of the Vehicon soldiers and pushed the rest, successfully freeing Bulkhead from their wrath.

Strongarm glanced at the girls and instructed, "Come on, you have to go!"

"What about you guys?!" Twilight asked in concern.

While the Autobots were distracted and fighting for their lives and survival, Starscream directed his missile at the Prime who was focused mainly on the combat.

The seeker grinned mischievously and prepared his armament, Bumblebee looked at him and his optics widened, realizing what the winged mech was planning to do. The lieutenant fearfully cried for the Prime:

"OPTIMUS!"

Afterwards, Starscream released his missile.

Rainbow rapidly became aware of the fast-flying weapon and dashed with her super-speed. As he failed to grab her on time, Sideswipe shouted, "RAINBOW, NO--!"

Optimus instantly heard the warning from one of his comrades. Unfortunately, as he turned around, he noticed the upcoming rocket, but it was not more than a meter away already.

Just when the Prime was about to meet his fate, a rainbow-colored trace appeared ahead of him in a flash of light. In a millisecond, the ammunition somehow inverted itself in the direction of the Decepticons. The faceless drones and Starscream quickly jumped and ducked from the explosion. The grey mech grunted and stoked the side of his helm as he got up, he gave a second glance at where the missile exploded and then at the Prime, he starred in pure shock once the smoke disappeared and saw Rainbow Dash in the way.

She remained in a steady position and lifted her face, the winged femme smirked at the irritated seeker, "Right back at ya." she stood up, tall and proud. The rest of the Autobots and Decepticons stood frozen in disbelief. She glanced behind her as soon as she heard the cheers of her dear friends.

"That's our Rainbow!" cheered Sunset.

"Go, Dashie!" Pinkie pounced as she applauded.

The element of loyalty smiled and focused her attention on the seeker, "Time for some payback." she bumped her fist in her palm and dashed to him.