5. 𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺

Everyone listened carefully during Prime's speech about Cybertron's history and their past throughout the long rivalry between the Autobots and Decepticons. The girls stood completely silent and horrified at the end of his explanation, it was hard for them to comprehend everything they'd been told just a moment ago. 

"All those terrible things that happened to you, for such a long time..." Sunset raised her head and sorrowfully looked at Optimus, sympathy could be seen in her eyes, "I'm so sorry..."

The leader bent down to the girl, "I truly appreciate your concerns, Miss Shimmer. However, you do not need to apologize for anything that has happened. You and your world are now in great danger because of us-- because of me." he corrected himself, closing his optics in guilt, "Once again innocent lives have been brought into our consequences, how could I let this happen?"

"It's not your fault Optimus, you didn't know and neither did all of you. Don't blame yourself for this and please, call me Sunset."

"Very well." nodded the Prime.

"Don't worry about it kiddo, it's finally over, although some 'Cons think otherwise." Bulkhead added.

Fluttershy nervously stepped forward, "Um, if you don't mind me asking, but-- how exactly did you discover the existence of our planet?"

"Well, the most dangerous and threatening prisoners on Cybertron, somehow managed to escape and now are on the loose. You were almost captured by a group of troops who serve as the foot soldiers of the Decepticons, Vehicons. Guess they've been behind all of this but we have no idea how they got a functional Spacebridge in the first place." assumed the green giant.

"Due to their constant activity here on Earth, we were capable of investigating further." Arcee kept on going.

*beginning of flashback*

In the middle of a mountainous region that included vast semiarid grasslands and sandy alkali deserts, Vehicons troops could be seen clearly within the entire lifelessness around them. Three giant figures though were observing from a large rocky hill above, keeping themselves perfectly hidden so as not to get spotted by their enemies.

Arcee put a digit on her audio receptor while watching how the troopers were pushing empty carts through a portal, "Got them."

::Be careful, remember that we are still not aware of what is on the other side of that bridge.:: Fixit warned through the communication system.

"We will keep in touch Fixit, once we enter, we are sending the coordinates to you, Bumblebee out." the mech finished and leaned down beside his teammates.

"Ready whenever you say, lieutenant." the femme notified.

"Me?" Bumblebee looked over her with a raised optical ridge, "Are you sure?"

"C'mon kid, you already got the hang of all the leadership stuff." Bulkhead affirmed.

Uncertainty roamed around the young Autobot's processor but Arcee could distinctly see his hesitation, "Hey," she gently placed a servo on his arm, distracting him from the insecure thoughts, "Don't worry, we will be right behind." she confirmed, "You got this."

Bumblebee smiled softly, his spirit lifting from his friends' support, "Thanks guys." he aimed his attention back at the foot soldiers, "Alright, this will be our only chance, so we have to be stealthy and quick." he cautioned, "As soon as the last 'Con starts going in, we rev up and roll out to that Groundbridge."