11. 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵

The sounds of crashing metal, firing blasts along with loud curses and cries could be heard, echoing through the natural wide-spread environment. The Vehicons struggled as they fought while they watched how many of their allies were being offlined by the two mechs.

Neither side knew how long this battle would last. No matter how much they were fighting, it felt like forever. The Autobots had a hard time defending themselves as well, it was clear that they were getting tired. Maybe the fact it was only the two of them against an entire army. Despite everything, they continued their combat. They would never give up like that.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie were peeking anxiously from afar while they were hiding behind a big pile of mountainous rocks. They weren't worried for themselves, no. They feared for their new friends, they could see how exhausted they were getting with every attack.

As they continued to fight each other, Bulkhead managed to smash the life out of the faceless robots, hitting and blasting each one of them until they were all deceased. Just before he could turn around and help his teammate, he got tackled down and slammed hard to the ground.

"BULKHEAD!" Smokescreen cried out for his comrade. He tried to get to him, however, more troops blocked his path as he fought.

It didn't take too long for Applejack's eyes to change from completely horrified to full of hatred, "That's it!" she exclaimed as she quickly ran to her guardian.

"AJ!" Pinkie shouted, following from behind.

Bulkhead grunted while trying to get up, something heavy was standing on his back. Then he heard the sound of a recharging blaster next to his audio-receptor. He turned his helm, only to be greeted by a faceless robot and his powered-up weapon. The Decepticon let out an evil chuckle, "Any last words?"

Before he could have made his attempt of ending his life, both of them heard a whistle. The seeker glanced aside and was met by a massive boulder that threw him off the mountain, sending his entire body to the ground and crushing him into scrap. Bulkhead was dumbfounded until he turned and saw the cowgirl from the other side of the rocky path, "Couldn't just watch ya being blown up to bits big guy." she said once she reached him and placed her hands on his servo, looking at him out of concern, "You okay?"

Bulkhead let out a small dry chuckle, "Ain't my first time bein' in such situation. Thanks for the save kiddo."

"EAT THIS SUCKER!"

Both of them winced at the high-pitched voice and saw Pinkie, yet again, throwing a big ball of sprinkles towards the face-plate of the soldier who was about to attack. The Vehicon covered his visor with his servos from the painful explosion, "AGH-! NOT AGAIN!" a loud cry came out of his non-existent intake as he backed up, trying to wipe off the sticky candy.

"And another win for Pinkie Pie!" the pink girl cheered on her victory as she bounced and made a fist in the air. Suddenly, a giant hand grabbed her from behind, "Wha- Hey!"

"Got ya!" another Vehicon said when he caught her. Pinkie writhed in his grip as she kicked her feet and wiggled her body to get free.

Applejack gasped and dashed to her friend, "AJ, wait--!" Bulkhead cried out, reaching his servo, but failed to stop her.

"You put her down now, you-!" the other Decepticon got to her and also grabbed her.

The Autobots' optics widened in alarm when they saw the humans in the grips of their enemies, both of them quickly aimed their armaments at the troops, "Stay away from them!" Smokescreen warned, activating his blaster.