14. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦

Cold metal surface. That's what Sunset felt when she started waking up. She groaned as her eyes began blinking slowly, her vision was blurry but with each passing second it was coming to normal and she began to observe her surroundings more clearly. There was a balanced light inside wherever she was, so at least she did not get blinded by brightness straight up after opening her eyes. She looked around and thought she was in some sort of a cave, considering the rocky environment, but that wasn't the only thing that caught her attention. There was huge technology equipment that was similar to the Autobots' in their base, along with large machines and tools that she had never seen before. Come to think of it, it appeared more like a facility, a lab to be exact.

"Where... am I?" Sunset murmured as she supported her body with her arms to sit on her knees and rub her temple.

Suddenly, she heard a loud gasp next to her, not further away from where she was already standing, "Sunny! You are awake!" she recognized that high-pitched and cheerful voice right away. Her gaze focused on the other side and saw Pinkie Pie and the rest of her friends.

"Oh goodness, Sunset darling! Are you alright?!" Rarity asked with worry.

"I-I think so..." bit by bit she started to get up from the hard surface. As she tried to balance herself, she accidentally leaned on the glass so she could stand up straight.

Hold on-

Glass?!

That's when she saw her reflection on the hard transparent material. She was trapped in a human-sized cylinder placed on a large table, with no way of escape, "What the... What is this place?!" she gazed at the rest and finally realized that they were separately trapped as well.

"Might be their stupid secret lair or something!" Rainbow Dash assumed as she continued to kick and hit the hard surface so she could break free.

Fluttershy's body was trembling as her eyes were looking around at the gloomy environment that they were currently stuck in, "Why it must be so scary..."

Applejack, on the other hand, had her arms crossed, her body leaning on the glass. By the look of it, she seemed pretty irritated with the loud banging noises that Rainbow continued to make, so she finally snapped at her, "Dagnabbit, Dash! Will ya stop with that bumpin' n' hittin' already?! Can't you see it ain't working?"

Rainbow turned her face at her and angrily answered back, "Well, I ain't giving up! Who knows what those creeps are doing to the others right now!"

"The others?!" confusingly repeated Sunset.

"Those meanies got Bulkhead, Sideswipe, Knock Out and Bumblebee too!" Pinkie informed her friend. Upon hearing their names, Rainbow became even more frustrated and began kicking the glass even harder.

"Even if ya escape, watcha gonna do, huh? Fight them on yer own?!" Applejack wrathfully asked.

"If I have to!"

"Are ya hearin' yourself?!"

"Girls-"

Additionally, Rarity decided to join in complaining, "Not only I'm stuck in this container and now I have to listen to your unnecessary argument!"

"Do you have any better ide-"

"ENOUGH ALL OF YOU!" Sunset finally yelled, making everyone shut up and look at her, "Just quit it! Don't you see this fight won't get us anywhere?!" as all of them became silent they unexpectedly heard slow metal clapping sounds from the other side of the facility and all of their gazes turned at the dark tall figure which was coming closer to them. Stepping into the light, Starscream appeared with a devious smirk.