19. 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

[ Trigger warning: disturbing/sad scenes ]

"Do not move from your positions, Optimus Prime." coldly warned Shockwave, keeping his steady threatening stance, ready to activate the relic.

"What you have already planned to do will bring you nothing but downfall. Involving these innocent humans into our contradictions, capturing them and gaining their powers will not make you any more authoritative than us. We will not give up on fighting for harmony and peace, nor even for the ones who have lost their lives. But the war has ended long ago, you Decepicons should yield from aiming to--"

"Oh, please!" Starscream rudely interrupted the leader as he scoffed, "Spare us with your boring speech! You Autobots will have no chance against our power! And once we are finished with you, we will continue striving for the justice we wanted from the very start!"

"In your dreams, winged freak!" Smokescreen joined in with an insult, "You guys are never going to get away with this!"

While Shockwave was focused on the mighty Prime and his teammates, very slowly and steadily, Sideswipe managed to grab his katana which had fallen during their combat. Without even realizing what the young Cybertronian was up to, Sideswipe was able to throw his sword at the scientist's normal servo and successfully pushed the relic out of his grip. Unexpectedly, the sharp edge of the katana bounced on the metal surface of the harvester, right to the computer system and crashed into the functioning console. The destruction made the entire technology shut down and to the girls' surprise, their small prison cylinders to automatically open above their heads.

"NO!" Shockwave shouted in fury, he rushed to get his servo on the harvester but was rapidly stopped by the Prime's powerful blasts. Both sides fought with each other as they attempted to get to the sphere.

Rainbow Dash activated her geode, her pony ears and wings appeared, she flew out of the glass cage with upper delight, "Oh, yeah! Finally! Time to kick some 'Cons!"

As she was ready to go and join in fighting with their robot friends, Applejack coughed to grab her attention, the element of loyalty looked at the cowgirl standing inside her cage with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow, "A little help here?"

Rainbow sheepishly stroked the back of her head and let out an awkward chuckle, "Heh, oops." she flew to the blonde girl to give her a hand. Twilight and Fluttershy did the same as they assisted the rest of their friends.

Starscream saw them straightaway and notified, "The humans! They are running away!" his optics then landed on the relic, he swiftly sprinted to it with his heels but before he could have it, Smokescreen and Strongarm tackled him down, "ARGH-! Get off me this instant!" as he wiggled to get out their grip, Soundwave grabbed them by their waists and threw them on the far rough ground.

"Hey!" Grimlock yelled from afar, Soudnwave set his sight on the fuming T-Rex, "No one messes with my team buddies!" after he punched a few Vehicons out of his way, the dinobot charged at the faceless Decepticon. The moment he opened his jaw to attack, Ravage appeared in front of his master and fearlessly hissed at the green reptile. That made Grimlock promptly stop in his tracks and shut his mouth. The big cyber-cat stepped closer to him, the dinobot nervously gulped as he backed away, "G-good kitty..." he stuttered out and Ravage jumped at him. Grimlock screamed and dodged him as he ducked his head down and ran out of complete terror. The feline chased him nonetheless, "GET AWAY, GET AWAY, GET AWAY!!!" the T-rex shouted as he tried to stay as far as possible from the panther. Ravage attempted to take a bite of his leg with his sharp teeth, Grimlock let out a frightened scream again in the process.

"Grimlock!" the cadet cried out his designation and pointed her hunter at the beast. As Soundwave noticed how she was trying to shoot him down, the Decepticon decided to help out his mini-con.