Background

Italics is narrated
Bold is massages
« « « « « « « « « « « « «

How do i explain Serenity's fucked up life. well maybe let's start from the beginning..

Serenity was a love able girl she adored her dad. he had a big heart, in his big heart was Serenity and her mom, but her mom left ran away to be with another man who was a peace of shit. her mom was bipolar, mental, crazy in the head. Serenity isn't crazy in the head she has common sense she isn't mental but she is bipolar. she doesn't have it as bad as her mom does. she doesn't have to take medication for it like her mom.

With everything that happened with her mom Christina. her dad Pablo lost that spark don't get me wrong he loves his little girl but he isn't in the dating world anymore.

during the time he lost christina he got depressed and lost his job meaning he had no way to bring in money. he started dealing drugs, he has a big drug business he supply's people who supply other people who sells them. if that makes any sense to you.

Serenity always wanted to be known, she knows her name isn't common and she never encountered anyone with the same name. That's just what motivated her to be who she is now. she wanted her name to be known. Serenity Reyes let me ask you have you ever heard anyone with the same name? i don't think so.

she's a model, she started modeling when she turned 15. she's now two years into her modeling journey and she couldn't be happier with how it's going. she gets a good amount of modeling and interview jobs but other then that she's a normal girl.

i mean yeah she'll get recognized here and there by a couple of people but other then that she lives her own life.

her dad is like her bodyguard he protects her and makes sure to watch her surroundings when she's with him. but he taught her when she's alone always be aware of what's going on around her.

yes her dad always tried to be the best and show her how she should be treated he definitely taught her the 'if he wanted to he would'.

he feels like it's not enough. he's a drug dealer he believes she deserves better then a drug dealin dad.

ironic huh?

some shit happened back in Stockton so they packed up their stuff and headed out for east highland. it's a small area so nobody should really be a bother.

you might be thinking what happened that made them move huh? yeah well that's a story for another time.

their family is so fucking toxic it's crazy. Pablo and Serenity don't talk to their family only two other people. Serenity's grandpa Pablos dad  Fernando and Serenity's uncle Pablos brother Javier. all their other family was always telling her to give up on modeling cause she isn't pretty enough for it and nobody would ever wanna hire her. what's even more fucked up is her mom agreed with them.

when her dad found her crying in her room cause what they said he packed her stuff and took her to sleep in his room the next morning he told her they where leaving and they did. he was already waiting till the end of the month to move out but what they said about her pissed him the fuck off.

that was the night Pablo and Christina got into a fight which ended with her leaving she was already cheating on him and planning to leave. but she made the argument on Serenity making Pablo choose. of course he chose his daughter but he loved Christina. he didn't know she was cheating. Christina wanted to fight with him and blame it on their daughter. she didn't like that Pablo loved Serenity with his whole heart. She hoped Serenity feels bad she hoped she thinks it's all her fault her mom left.

that's exactly what Serenity thinks, she believe she's the reason her mom left them. she always had the thought if she just quit like they said she should her mom wouldn't have ever left them. she doesn't know what the fight was about that night. her dad didn't tell her and he preferred not to tell her that her mom tried to make him choose between them both.

imagine how hurtful she'll feel that her mom never cared for her, never felt the love for her.

at one point Christina tried to get an abortion but she was already 7 1/2 months along so she couldn't. Pablo begged her not to and told her if she gives birth to the baby he'll take full responsibility for her, feeding her, changing her, providing for her, and he'll never ask Christina for anything.

see how fucked up that is.

your probably wondering how is Serenity's life so fucked up other then that. no she doesn't get beat, it's all abuse in her head. he family tried to get into her head any chance they got and it makes her think she wants to make everything stop.

no she's not suicidal no she doesn't have a drug addiction but sometimes she wishes she was someone else.

don't get me wrong she wouldn't trade her dad for a thing. he's the only one who really has her back other then her grandpa and uncle.

when the stuff back in stockton happened her dad wasn't there he was busy doing a re up so she was alone. fucking terrified after that. her grandpa went to pick her up and took her to his house he let her stay there for a week until they where moving.

now that Pablo and Serenity are driving to their new house. Fernando and Javier decided they where gonna move there as well. they all have each others backs.

they don't want anything to happen and them be far away not being able to be there or do anything to help.