CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Italics is narrated
bold is messages
                                 (Serenity point of view)
"i wanna look cute but not eager." Cassie told us as she opens her closet and pulls out a couple pieces of clothing.

Me, Maddy, Kat, Lexi, and Bb are all just spread out in lexi and Cassie's room.

Kat is laying on their little one person couch.

Me and Maddy are on Cassie's bed.

lexi is on her own bed.

and bb is on the floor leaning her back against Cassie's little nightstand dresser.

"then don't wear that top." Maddy told Cassie.

"yeah that one's not it." i agreed with Maddy

"this? i though it looked good." Cassie looks down at the shirt.

"i don't really know if i like this body suit though." Cassie said looking at the body suit on the hanger.

"what are you looking at?" Lexi asked Kat

"nothing just this article." kat responded hesitantly.

"about what?" Lexi asked looking up from what she was writing.

"um.. you know, uh the holocaust." Kat said looking at her phone then looking at lexi.

"oh cool." lexi looked at kat placing her hand under her chin then going back to her own writing.

"love that." Maddy said to the shirt Cassie put to her body while looking in the mirror.

"so sexy." i commented.

"like perf." bb said taking a hit from her vape.

"Lex?" Cassie calls looking towards lexi laying on her own bed.

"it's cute" lexi says looking up from her writing her homework.

"i wish i had your collar bones." maddy sighed looking at Cassie.

once she said that the door to the room opened revealing their mom.

"I'm putting a lot of trust into you." their mom tells Cassie. She stands in the door way with a wine glass in her right hand.

"yeah Cassie don't get pregnant" Kat jokes

"that's not funny Kat. don't you dare get pregnant" Cassie and Lexi's mom says walking into the room towards Cassie.

"Relax, mom. he has a roommate." cassie says.

"i want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. you send me a photo when you get back to the dorm with a clock in it." she said raising her eyebrows at Cassie.

"like a ransom photo." Maddy laughed.

"i hate you." Cassie said to her mom.

my dad would have kicked me out if i talked to him that. well he can't kick me out cause i pay for half of everything.

but i know Cassie doesn't pay therefore. if i was like her i would have been kicked out.

"well, i love you." her mom said to her

"I love you too." Cassie said back to her mom kissing her cheek

Suze leaves the room and i wait a couple second when she's gone to pull out the set i brought for her.

"well i brought you a giftt." i dragged out the last word.

giving Cassie the mini gift bad out of my backpack.