CHAPTER TEN

italics is narrated
Bold is messages
                                     (Third person pov)
"dad please." Serenity begged her dad

"princess no, you've been stay out late after school all the time, unless you tell me where you've been going no. i'm making adam follow you or your going to get a curfew" he said to her

it's the morning before school and she just dressed in sweats and a crop top with some jordan's on.

her hair is in a claw clip cause she curled it for when she has cheer today.

she accidentally slipped out while she was eating her breakfast that she was gonna be home late so she was hoping he didn't have anything important tonight to do.

that certainly got his attention.

he doesn't usually question everything she does. he trust her, but let's just say he's familiar with some people here.

he just wants to make sure she's safe, if not he has no problem dealing with it himself. if you know what i mean.

he knows she can take care of herself but he also knows sometimes there are things she can't take care of herself and she's going to need him. she even told him herself. 'you're my dad, i'm always going to need you' she told him on her 17th birthday

"then give me a curfew." she asked with getting upset with the fact he really doesn't trust her.

"okay you have to be home at 5pm." he said and continued to eat his pancakes.

"no dad be serious say at least 12am or something." she said and shoved a forkful of eggs into her mouth being purposely aggressive.

"be fuckin for real Serenity." he said starting to get serious, she was starting to piss him off.

"okay what do you want me to say, tell you where i've been, do you want me to get life360. what do you want." she said and stopped eating her food.

"yes i want to know where you've been. i'm not trying to upset you, i just want to make sure your safe, princess your a teen girl going out there driving walking around being out in the real world and i don't know where your at. i just don't want anything to happen to you i love you to much." her dad just laid out.

she was quiet for a minute before getting out her chair and going up to him. she reached him and gave him a hug. he responded by hugging her back and resting his chin on her head but he had to lean down a good amount to reach her head.

their height difference is big.

for example he's 6'2

she's 5'0

how the fuck that happen?

her moms 5'2

she might grow but the doctor told her otherwise. honestly doesn't matter cause she likes the height different between her and ashtray he's 6'1 and she's again 5'0 .

plus he's stronger then her, but she's fine with it.

she might have a crush on him;)

"well first i have friends, maddy, kat, cassie, bb, rue, jules, and there's some guy that i've been seeing and you know that cause i told you i had my first kiss." she pointed out to him looking up at him while he looks down to her not breaking the hug.

"okay i trust you, i trust you to be smart, and i trust you to make it back home tonight but i am gonna give you a 12am curfew. if the guards tell me your not home by then and still out i'm gonna kill you myself." he said to her before leaning down and giving her a kiss on her head.