CHAPTER ELEVEN

italics is narrated
Bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « «
(3rd person pov)
Serenity fell asleep in ashtray's lap. he continued keeping his hand on the side of her body.

he was into the show not really realizing that it's time to send her home or else his dealers where gonna come through.

of course he didn't want that, not just with her but with anybody. if she or anyone is to get hurt him and fezco are responsible.

they don't want that.

him and Serenity are on the last 8 minutes of episode 4 when he hears someone knock loudly at the door.

he slowly moved Serenity off him and went to check the cameras. the person banged on the door again which caused Serenity to wake up.

"what the fuck." ashtray muttered when the second bang happened.

he checked what type of idiot was on the other side of the door, being nobody but herself. rue was standing on the other side of the door.

and it was pouring rain outside.

she flipped the camera off and knocked again but not as hard this time.

"who is it man." fezco's voice came through the walkie talkie that's laying on ashtray's desk right next to his monitor (computer).

"it's rue" he responded back to fezco as he unlocked the door opening it for rue.

"nah man tell her come back later." ashtray heard fez say back.

but it was too late already rue was already inside and she was walking out ashtray's room going to the kitchen where fezco was.

"too late bitch" she walked through the door. where fezco's at then proceeded to walk to his room.

let's head back to ashtray and Serenity shall we

"fuck i'm tired" Serenity yawned as she sat up on his bed.

"your gonna be okay to drive? you can take a quick nap before you go" ashtray responded standing in front of the bed.

"my dad gave me a curfew this morning so i can risk taking a nap." Serenity grabbed his hand and stood off the bed.

"we wouldn't want you getting in trouble then" he said and tucked a hair that was on her face behind her ear.

she lightly smiled trying to hid it. that shits so embarrassing if he notices she blushed.

"who was here anyway" Serenity asked ashtray as she started to put on her shoes on.

"just fezco's friend rue" he responded picking up her bag of snacks that is still full and passing it to her.

"i didn't know you guys where friends with rue she never mentioned it." Serenity says leading out of ashtray's room to go say hey to rue before leaving.

she sees rue in another room and turnes around to ashtray.

"are they doing something i shouldn't be seeing." she whispered for only him and her to hear the conversation.

"nah they ain't like that." he said before she turned around and continued walking to the room.

"ayy, it's the one and only Serenity, what are you doing here. did you get thicker." rue pointed out. grabbing Serenity's hand and having her turn around before slapping a hand down on her ass.