CHAPTER ONE

Italics is narrated
Bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « « «
  (Serenity point of view)
"dad i swear if i get called the new girl i'm gonna be so mad." i tell my dad as i'm on the phone with him.

we are driving two separate cars cause we didn't want to get them sent here. for what to spend more money?

my dads driving his car which is a black Mercedes. why did he spend so much on a car? cause it's nice as fuck. besides that i got a nice car too but it's not my dream car. i have a black Infiniti and i love it, it's a nice car but again it's not my dream car.

"princess your gonna be new, your gonna be known as the new girl for about a week or something." he sighed.

"i don't know why i can't just do homeschool, they literally recommended it for me cause of what i do. they said it was the safest option." i said and sighed as we are almost to the house.

"princess i though you wanna be normal. being homeschooled cause you model wouldn't be so normal." he said. fuck i hate when he's right!

"okay well maybe normal sometimes is boring." i said as we turned into the area where we live.

"whatever you say princess but your still going to school." he said before we exchanged i love yous and hung up.

fuckin prick.

pulling into the drive way. i just got a look at the house. it's a nice ass house i'll tell you that for sure. i don't know why it's so big thought it's only me and my dad. i mean yeah we have guards but they don't live here. unless my dad told them they can.

"damn why such a big house, for only the two of us dad." i asked him as i turned off and got out of my car.

"there's two sides to the house and i promoted 4 guards to live here so if anything ever happened or you get hurt in any way someone is always going to be here." he said as he walked to his trunk opening it and grabbing a box out.

"oh, and me wanting to be homeschooled isn't normal but this is?" i asked him as i grabbed a bag from his trunk to help him, so i can force him to help me unload my car next.

"i never said this was normal. quit assuming and don't drop that." he said as i followed him to the front door.

making sure not to drop his bag even though it feels like clothes is in it only.like what is it going to do? break?

"oh my god old man open the door already." i told him as we've been standing outside the door for about two minutes.

but the two longest minutes of my life.

"this key isn't working let me see your key." he said. i passed him my key and sighed this guy can't even open and door and he's supposed to build my bed are you kidding me!

"finally." i groaned as i put the bag down on the floor as i walked into the house. it's so nice the floors are light grey and it looks so good.

walking around to admire the house i find myself in the master bedroom. oh my god it's so spacious it has a big walk in closet, on one side of the wall in closet is a rack for shoes. leaving the closet i find myself in the bathroom. it's a double sink bathroom, bathtub and shower separated so you can pick. back to the bedroom part it had a nice big ass window with curtains to close them.

i'm so jealous that's my dads room.

i continue to walk around the house looking at rooms until i find one i love. it's at the end of the hallway not to close to my dads room but not right next to his room. like if i where to scream he probably could hear it but if i was to bring friends over he probably wouldn't know.