CHAPTER SIX

italics is narrated
Bold is messages                                     
                                        (Ashtray's pov)
"make it quick." i sighed as some druggie ass bitch came to the back freezer.

i don't really want Serenity to know that ima drug dealer yet. i'm not hiding it from her but like i don't want her to immediately find out.

i like that she knows me, for me. she's not pretending to know me to try and get free weed or any other type of drugs.

she actually listens to me.

i just don't want her to walk in on me selling. i feel like that would be the worst way for me to explain. unless she already knows?

i doubt it though.

"that will be 60" i told the girl.

she paid took her molly and left.

"jesus christ." i'm so tired.

i was supposed to go to school today i was ready and everything but fezco needed my help today because he gets dizzy when he's stands and headaches.

i didn't want him to feel sick or anything wrong to happen to him if he was to drive so i stayed back.

i was nervous as fuck to call her, i haven't even texted her so calling first did not help with my non diagnosed anxiety.

i leave the back freezer and sit on the counter where the register is just to wait for her. i wouldn't want to miss her if she was to come in and i was in the back.

i hear a car pull up before i hearing a car door shut.

and somebody walking towards the entrance of the store.

"hey." she said carrying two drinks of something.

she walks towards me and sets them down onto the counter next to me.

"this ones your and this ones mine." she pick one up and handed it to me before picking up another one and drinking it.

"wait before you drink it are you allergic to anything?" she asked me stopping me from trying it.

"no, not that i know of."  i said before taking a sip.

"i didnt get to ask you want you would prefer cause i forgot to but i just assumed to go with a good one. and it's simple." she said before taking a sip of her own drink.

"what's got you so busy today." i asked her. i couldn't help but wonder what's got her attention that she was busy with all day. ima assume it's not a guy cause she made time to see me.

she don't seem like the one to cheat but you never know. there's sum fake ass people who will do you dirty when all you do is love them. so i don't know.

"oh my grandpa and uncle moved in the house next to us. my dad offered to help them build their furniture. they didn't want to pay people to do it, and they now underestimated how much stuff they have to build. so to make it go buy faster my dad is going to help them build stuff, i told him i'll help too so i can build a couple things while they build the big things like beds and just all the other things i'm to lazy to lift." she explained to me leaning on the counter.

"sounds exhausting." i told her sarcastically.

"it is" she told me and sighed.

"how's your day been, your brothers not feeling better?" she asked me concerned.

"my days been decent, he's gotten better but he's like still gots headache and he's dizzy when he stands up." i told her.

"i can send you a picture of this medicine my dad gives me and you can give it to him. maybe it'll help him. but i'll show you the picture." she said setting her drink down before grabbing her phone out her purse.