CHAPTER THREE

Italics is narrated
Bold is messages
(Serenity pov)
"shut the fuck up." i mumbled. snatching my phone off my charger, to turn off my alarm. checking the time on my phone it's 5:19am. i'm so fucking tired. i fell asleep at 10:40pm last night. even when my dad told me to go to sleep an hour before that. this is why you listen to parents.

i get up so i can take a shower. i gotta leave by 7am so i can make it to my interview and photoshoot. i take a shower making sure to shave my legs cause i don't know what ima wear. i usually wax my legs but i haven't had time to find someone to do it. i also wanna get like a wax you know down there? aka my coochie you know?

i finish in the bathroom, showering, washing my face, brushing my teeth, peeing, just things like that before i head to my bags of clothes. i still need to unpack.

i find a pink shirt that's a set to a pair of pink shorts so i just wear that. i just need to find the shorts. after five minutes of looking into the bag and emptying it all over my floor i found the shorts at the bottom of the bag.

so fucking annoying i now have my clothes all on the floor. i need to get a floor vacuum that just cleans by it's self. like the one all you have to do is turn it on and it cleans by itself.

i need to get my nails done today. i'm just look for places when i'm getting my makeup done. i thought i was gonna take more time in the shower but i didn't. it's only 6:03am so ima just chill.

i go downstairs to the kitchen area, to look into the fridge. looking in the fridge i'm even more mad cause i forgot we have no food in the fridge. my dad went to sleep around 4am so i'll pick up grocery's on the way back home. i go to my room and grab my shoes just white air forces, i have my pink and white nike shoes i forgot what type they are cause i didn't buy them my dad did. i'm just switch them out in the car.

i pick out a white purse and put cash, my card, chapstick, AirPods, and my car keys into it. i grab a white claw clip and put it in my hair i have to look good with my hair and i hate the clean look after i take a shower, i feel like it has no volume, even thought i'm in love with my hair. it's perfect, shiny, thick, and long, but not to thick.

i grab a blanket from the closet in the hallway cause my cars gonna be cold. it was has leather seats. locking the house i walk to my car. unlocking it i get in, turn on the car and lock the doors when i get in. it's cold as balls in here. i turn on my heater and head to get some breakfast.

"can i get 7 sausage, egg, and cheese mcMuffins, a medium sweet tea and a hash brown please." i ask the McDonald's drive threw machine thingy.

"your total will be at the next window thank you." she said.

pulling up to the next window i notice the girl looks like she's my age. kinda hoping she isn't cause i hate being seen outside of school. even if i don't go to school yet i'm sure i'll recognize her.

"okay your totals gonn- wait are you Serenity Reyes? The model Serenity Reyes!?" she asked so happily. stopping in mid-sentence.

"hey yeah you a fan?" i asked her smiling. she's so sweet, i do like getting recognized in public it feels nice that people really do love you even if they don't know you.

"yess i have so many of your pictures and magazines with pictures of you on them. i'm sorry can i get a video of you please." she asked me passing me her phone so i can take a video.

"yeah of course." i took her phone and took a video of myself then showed her so if she post it or something people could know it isn't fake.

"thank you so much, you don't have to pay for you food. it's on the house i got it." she said to me