CHAPTER FIFTEEN

italics is narrated
bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « «
                                       (third person pov)
"shit." fezco muttered pouring all the packs of molly into a yellow bucket disguising it as if it's mustard.he puts the lid on before closing it and walking out the trailer of their 'pretzel stand' he walks to the front opening it so they can start selling as ashtray stocks all the pretzels into a thing that displays them and keeps them warm.

ashtray wears a all black fit. he has a black true religion shirt with black plain jeans and some black jordan 4's retro black cat shoes. he has his gold chain and his gold bracelet that has his name 'Ashtray' engraved in it. fezco opens the window of the trailer finally starting to open up so they can start selling.

"yeah, it's gon' be a good night, tonight, man. let's get this money." him and ashtray did their fistbump. fezco walked out went to the first spot he was going to be at that night, when people would walk up to him asking for what ever type of drug they want he would send them to the pretzel stand.

smoothly

he would indirectly tell them molly is at the pretzel stand.when he says it he seemingly sounds like he's talking about a worker molly working at the pretzel stand. which is exactly how it's supposed to be.

Serenity along with maddy, bb, kat, and cassie didn't get there until a full hour later. they were to busy pregaming in the car. well almost all of them Serenity didn't knowing she had to drive all her girls home or at least to her house.

and she knew how stupid she'd be if she walked around a big ass carnival with hella people specifically guys and she was intoxicated. well at least she should have known.

"fuck." rue said as she missed the target on the game her and lexi were playing.

"wanna go on the gravitron?" lexi asked rue.

"uh no." rue shot down quickly.

"the farris wheel?" lexi questioned while her and rue's little sister gia both followed rue.

"nope." rue also shot down.

"why?" lexi asked

"because i don't wanna die." rue looked back at them quickly before walking forward again.

"holy shit bitch wait." maddy called out almost tripping in the grass because of a little hole.

"are you okay?" Serenity asked while bb laughed.

"yeah give me your hand." maddy said taking Serenity's hand in hers.

"nate told me to call him when i got here so we can meet eachother." maddy told the girls.

"let's go to the farris wheel cause that's a ride kind of hard to miss." kat told the girls. they all walked until the found the farris wheel which wasn't as far as they thought.

"let me call him." maddy pulled out her phone while the girls just looked at her as she put her phone to her ear. she repeatedly asked nate where he was as he responded to saying he's at the farris wheel. he continued to ask her where she's at.

"where are you? i'm standing by the fucking farris wheel." she raised her voiced when she repeated the location she was at.

"i don't see you." maddy said looking annoyed.

"why do you always do this to me?" maddy said and walked away leaving cassie, kat, bb, and Serenity alone without saying anything to them.

"i'm assuming they went to find eachother." cassie said and they all started walking not knowing what direction they were heading.