CHAPTER TWO

Italics are narrated
bold is messages
(Ashtray point of view)
"i'm not going in today i don't feel good." fezco told me over the phone.

"ok that's fine get some sleep or something i'll take care of the shop." i told him as i made myself comfortable on the chair. i'm in the back freezer cause if someone came in i would most likely see them and we have cameras just in case some one tries to run.

"alright bruh i'll see you when you get home." fez said before i told him ill order some soup or something for dinner from that place he likes. then we hung up.

i go back to counting the money i have on my table for 10 minutes. i hear the freezer door open and see a girl. she looks to the top of the freezer and looks annoyed. she walks away shutting the freezer door for a while then comes back.

she looks around and tries to reach the top which has cokes on it. she sighs and jumps trying to reach. i repress my smile and walk out the freezer right next to her. walking past her i walk to the register, and look at her.

at first she stood there but then she moved to the register. like she doesn't care for the soda anymore. i tried to ignore it as i ring up her items but what if she really wanted it and went to another store. i wouldn't want her to do all that so i simply ask.

"Do you need some help." when i tell you she looked so embarrassed that i said that. she was probably hoping no one saw her. she looks kinda.. cute.

"oh..uh..yes please." she responded looking away from me.

walking to the freezer she was struggling at i point to the cokes "this what you want." i asked her cause she couldn't reach the 7ups either and they where under the cokes.

"yeah can you please grab me two." she asked me kindly.

i ain't never seen her around here before. and she has manners, yeah she has to be new to the area cause nobody here got manners anymore.

"i never saw you before, you just moved in?" i asked her as i walked away from the freezer with the sodas.

"oh yeah, i just moved in, we'll i am moving in right now i just came to get some snacks for me and my dad." she said a smiled at me. her smile is so pretty. with her two dimples on each cheek.

"where did you move from?" i'm just trying to make conversation i don't really want her to leave just yet.

why the fuck am i acting like this. if she looks at me again and smiles my dicks gonna get hard.

"we came from Stockton." she told me

i nodded my head. i wanna ask her for her name so badly. should i. ima do it.

"what's your name?"i asked her , grabbing a little black bag to put her stuff in it.

"Serenity, my names Serenity." she told me looking a little nervous.

"i like that, that's a nice name. i never heard it before. definitely one of a kind." i told her. her names so pretty just like her. why the fuck am i acting like such a bitch.

"thank you, what's your name?" she smiled at me. fuck my dick is hard. this girl doesn't even know what she's doing to me.

"the names Ashtray." i looked making eye contact with her.

"really, or are you lying to me." she laughed lightly.

"you laughing at my name?" i asked her.

"no i'm sorry i just thought you where lying to me, but i got to say i've never heard it before, it's kinda nice meeting someone else who also has a really unique name as well." she sighed asking how much is it.

"$10.98." i told her

she gave me $11 dollars and told me she doesn't need the change back.

"i hope to see you around." she told me grabbing her bag ready to walk away. ima make sure i see her around.

"you still in school?" i ask her before she left.

"i start east highland high, Monday." she let me know.

"i go there i'll see you then." i told her before letting her walk away.

i slightly lean over and look out the door seeing her drive off.

she drives a nice car, and she's in school.
***************
closing up the shop i start heading to my car. getting into my car i put on some music and start driving to order the chicken soups at the restaurant fezco likes

i go into the restaurant and order the stuff as i sit down and wait for them to call my name.

while i'm on my phone i see someone standing infront of me i ignore them until they say my name.

i look up to see Britney. oh my god she won't leave me alone for shit. okay maybe she was something i was trying out, but we never went past first base.

i never stuck my dick into her. as much as she wanted me to, i always told her i wanted our first time to be special but really i was trying to leave her.

i didn't know how to leave her cause i didn't even ask her out she just assumed and i told her no a couple times but she never got the hint. i only ever kissed her and it wasn't even that good. it didn't excite me or my dick.

"why aren't you texting me back." she asked me and sat down across from me.

"Britney ima tell you one time and only one more time, we are not together, i'm not interested in you." i said and set my phone down.

"stop playing hard to get you know you want to be with me." she assumed. which was very wrong.

"Ashtray." the lady yelled letting me know my soup was ready for me to take home. i got up ignoring Britney and went to grab my soup.

"why do you have soup are you sick." Britney asked me walking next to me.

"that doesn't concern you, we ain't together." i told her before getting into my car and leaving her.

fuck she irritated me.
———————————————————————————————
Authors note: i don't like this chapter at all but i didn't know what to put for his point of view so it's whatever.

Don't be a silent reader.

1,103 words