CHAPTER SIXTEEN

italics is narrated
bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « «

(Serenity point of view)
i know what you guys are thinking, the carnival was hectic as fuck. shit got messy with everyone. but it's day 2 the last day and of course everyone was gonna go

Serenity was allowed to go but she had a curfew set at 12:30am

if she wasn't home her dad said she isn't going out the rest of the year.

"hey ashtray." i walked up the the pretzel stand awkwardly. my two piece black set looking way more interesting then before suddenly.

"come round back." he said walking to the back of the trailer.

i confusedly walked to the side cause i'm sure that's what he meant. he opened the door before i even made it there. he held out his hand for me letting me inside before closing it.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry for how i acted yesterday. i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable. and i totally understand if you don't wanna hangout anymore." i just flat out say it. i'm not going to beat around the bush.

"what?" he asked confused like that's the last thing he expected to leave my mouth.

"i point blankly like.. sexually assaulted you and i'm sorry." i said making sure the step back giving him space.

"sexually assaul- fuck is you talkin' bout?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what i did to you last night?" i questioned soundin like i don't know what i'm talking about myself.

"i liked it, i only stopped yo ass cause i didn't want you to think i was taking advantage of you." he told me how he saw the situation.

"really?" i questioned a feeling of relief washing over me. knowing he wasn't uncomfortable with me.

he nodded his head 'yes' before pulling a blunt out his pocket.

"you smoking this shi wit me?" he question showing me the blunt

i agreed and he led me outside the trailer to a chair. it was only one chair. he sat down in it and grabbed my hand pulling me to him until i sat on his lap.

he brought his pointer finger up my face to my lips. spreading them apart before placing the blunt between them. he moved his fingers away from my face. he reached in his pants pocket bringing the lighter out and to the blunt in my mouth, lighting it.

"inhale for me." he rasped out focusing on my lips wrapped around the blunt.

"hold it." he said taking the blunt out my mouth and bring our faces close together.

"let it out for me." he whispered still telling me what to do. and i'm letting him. fuck i'm such a little bitch. honestly i don't care i'll be his little bitch anyday if he keep talking to me like this.

i let the smoke out. he inhales it, all the smoke leaving my mouth entering his, he holds it in his lungs before he released the smoke out his mouth.

"good." he says. he wrapped his arm around my waist and we continued sharing the blunt.

we hung around with each other for hours. we rode a couple of rides here and there. we made out on top of the Farris wheel. we had just finished eating our churros when we heard someone calling our names.

we turned around and it was rue running up to us. she looked not high but she looked nervous and scared.

"Rue. what's wrong are you okay?" i asked. i know i almost fucked her up last time but come on when someone looks this scared im not just going to ignore it.